Captain D-bag's latest book: Far And Wide

edhunter

^^^ Well, those Mormon's are such a timid bunch.... ;)

...cue...3...2..

Sorry...Maine hasn't discovered the internet yet. I would say the same thing to Ford as I would to Neil. Religion bashing is fine. But if you want to be taken seriously, don't suck at it. They both do...

From a religious perspective, is there ANY religion bashing that would be considered good, especially that which is directed to the religion one is a part of? I bet if I was bashing Scientology, you'd cheer me on (by the way, it's all the same from a bashing perspective, just with different names).

Fine, just leave Flying Spaghetti Monsterism out of it. I have been touched by his noodly appendage. Ramen.

Is there anyone, anywhere who thinks the whole FSM thing isn't completely played out at this point?

No.

I would never buy one of his books, considering how he treats his fans. No one ever told him not to bite the hand that feeds.

He is only that way because he doesn't like to be around people, and some shy people (Me included) don't like people to the point where they treat em like shit.

Thou, he is a bit of a dick, he isn't as bad as some other celebs out there honestly.

You know that ‘thou’ is an archaic pronoun and ‘though’ is an adverb, don’t you?

I like saying thou, so shut Up.

Saying “thou”or writing “thou”?

both

...how about typing?

Thou slayest me!

Don't forget the "forthwith". Timing is everything.

I love this whole conversation...that the usage was intentionally archaic and not just predicated on the idea that she just might not know how to spell 'though'.

Forsooth, she may not.

Verily I say to you...she does now.

Well played.

Edited by Alien Girl
  • Like 3

I would never buy one of his books, considering how he treats his fans. No one ever told him not to bite the hand that feeds.

He is only that way because he doesn't like to be around people, and some shy people (Me included) don't like people to the point where they treat em like shit.

Thou, he is a bit of a dick, he isn't as bad as some other celebs out there honestly.

You know that ‘thou’ is an archaic pronoun and ‘though’ is an adverb, don’t you?

both

...how about typing?

Thou slayest me!

I love this whole conversation...that the usage was intentionally archaic and not just predicated on the idea that she just might not know how to spell 'though'.

Forsooth, she may not.

Well played.

I looked but, alas, there is no KJV to modern English in Google Translate.

I'd look harder, but I have to go now. Nine months ago, my niece knew her husband, and she begat him a son.

(Not really, but I couldn't think of a better way to get more stilted, archaic language into this thread at the moment.)

• Like 3

both

...how about typing?

Thou slayest me!

Forsooth, she may not.

Well played.

I'd look harder, but I have to go now. Nine months ago, my niece knew her husband, and she begat him a son.

(Not really, but I couldn't think of a better way to get more stilted, archaic language into this thread at the moment.)

okay then...

both

...how about typing?

Thou slayest me!

Forsooth, she may not.

Well played.

okay then...

Oh, no, no, no, Martin Van Buren and King James were not contemporaries. You have to pick one or the other or we'll all be confused.

• Like 1

both

...how about typing?

Thou slayest me!

Forsooth, she may not.

Well played.

okay then...

Oh, no, no, no, Martin Van Buren and King James were not contemporaries. You have to pick one or the other or we'll all be confused.

What the f**k??

both

...how about typing?

Thou slayest me!

Forsooth, she may not.

Well played.

okay then...

What the f**k??

OK (or okay) were not recognizable as language when the use of thou was in fashion, having entered popular usage after the election of Van Buren in 1841. The KJV was written in 1603.

• Like 1

both

...how about typing?

Thou slayest me!

Forsooth, she may not.

Well played.

okay then...

What the f**k??

OK (or okay) were not recognizable as language when the use of thou was in fashion, having entered popular usage after the election of Van Buren in 1841. The KJV was written in 1603.

I'm confused.

both

...how about typing?

Thou slayest me!

Forsooth, she may not.

Well played.

okay then...

What the f**k??

I'm confused.

:LOL:

both

...how about typing?

Thou slayest me!

Forsooth, she may not.

Well played.

okay then...

What the f**k??

I'm confused.

What's so funny dickhead?

both

...how about typing?

Thou slayest me!

Forsooth, she may not.

Well played.

okay then...

What the f**k??

I'm confused.

both

...how about typing?

Thou slayest me!

Forsooth, she may not.

Well played.

okay then...

What the f**k??

I'm confused.

"I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet!"

....or, maybe not.

What's so funny?

Just a question. Under your "Interests" you have:

R.E.M., Bill Berry, Mike Mills, Michael Stipe, Peter Buck

That seems redundant as R.E.M. is all those guys. I also notice that you're in Italy so maybe English isn't your first language so that could be the issue. At any rate, "Reckoning" is their best album, imo.

• Like 1

What's so funny?

That seems redundant as R.E.M. is all those guys. I also notice that you're in Italy so maybe English isn't your first language so that could be the issue. At any rate, "Reckoning" is their best album, imo.

R.E.M. is my fav band of all time ever :heart:

I just moved to Italy a month or so ago, I am an American Irish Eastern European who was born and partly raised in the states.

both

...how about typing?

Thou slayest me!

Forsooth, she may not.

Well played.

okay then...

What the f**k??

I'm confused.

"I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet!"

....or, maybe not.

LEAVE ME ALONE

gMynkeN.jpg

I don't recall saying I was tired of them. I do recall saying I you're not very good at it. Your own meme proves my point. But by all means....carry on. I'm sure the religious guy who took your lunch money and your girlfriend moved on decades ago...

You guys are acting like you don't know each other.

I know nothing. And no one....

That's not entirely true... I did meet ByTor in 2010, and Kev just by chance in 2010 as well. I also sold something on ebay before that to a buyer who turned out to be Didact.

The rest of you are just pigments of my imagination.

I think you meant figments and not pigments. ;)
  • Like 1

both

...how about typing?

Thou slayest me!

Forsooth, she may not.

Well played.

'Knew" in the biblical sense...gotcha.

"I have to go now" = I must bid you adieu

You could have tried so much harder. :poke:

Alas, it's all for naught...

I understand there are babies a waitin'.

gMynkeN.jpg

I don't recall saying I was tired of them. I do recall saying I you're not very good at it. Your own meme proves my point. But by all means....carry on. I'm sure the religious guy who took your lunch money and your girlfriend moved on decades ago...

That's not entirely true... I did meet ByTor in 2010, and Kev just by chance in 2010 as well. I also sold something on ebay before that to a buyer who turned out to be Didact.

His imagination may be very colorful though.

• Like 1

gMynkeN.jpg

whoosh...

What's so funny?

R.E.M. is my fav band of all time ever :heart:

I just moved to Italy a month or so ago, I am an American Irish Eastern European who was born and partly raised in the states.

Roger.

• Like 1

gMynkeN.jpg

whoosh...

Well then, please explain how it went over my head? This should be an interesting bit of bullshit.

gMynkeN.jpg

whoosh...

Well then, please explain how it went over my head? This should be an interesting bit of bullshit.

It was just a f***ing joke. I'm well aware of the difference between pigment and figment. But if you want to be that guy, be my guest.

gMynkeN.jpg

whoosh...

It was just a f***ing joke. I'm well aware of the difference between pigment and figment. But if you want to be that guy, be my guest.

Sorry, I did not get the joke. I guess that is because I am just so used to jokes that include some remnants of humor in them. Edited by snowdogged

gMynkeN.jpg

whoosh...

Sorry, I did not get the joke. I guess that is because I am just so used to jokes that include some remnance of humor in them.

Trust me. I derived considerable humor from your initial response. Thank you.