Captain D-bag's latest book: Far And Wide

edhunter

I would never buy one of his books, considering how he treats his fans. No one ever told him not to bite the hand that feeds.
  • Like 2

I would never buy one of his books, considering how he treats his fans. No one ever told him not to bite the hand that feeds.

Since you don’t like how he treats his fans would that carry over into not buying his albums too? Yeah, he’s not making any albums anymore but assuming you had this opinion of him for some time, wouldn’t that mean you shouldn’t have bought Clockwork Angels or any of the other 21st century albums?

I wouldn’t buy his books anymore because the last two I read were really boring. One (Traveling Music) I pushed myself through and the other (Roadshow) I couldn’t finish.

Come to think of it, those two and Masked Rider and Ghost Rider were all presents so I’ve never actually bought a Peart book.

Come to think of it, those two and Masked Rider and Ghost Rider were all presents so I’ve never actually bought a Peart book.

Wow. Someone really hates you...

• Like 2

Yeah yeah yeah. Someone hates me.

Peart hates us all.

Peart hates you.

You hate Peart.

What do you want now that you have it all?

Peart hates us all.

Peart hates you.

You hate Peart.

I'm craving a bagel right now...

Why do his political beliefs matter? He was a musician not running for office.

Why do asinine posts like this always attract the same idiots to hit the “like” button.

He writes the lyrics, his political beliefs informed some of Rush’s best work. So yes, if you have anything above a single digit IQ they do matter.

Do they do non drum versions of Rush’s albums?

Peart hates us all.

Peart hates you.

You hate Peart.

I'm craving a bagel right now...

What kind?

The title of this thread... Captain D Bag? No wonder Neil stays away from fans whenever he can.

I don't really get it either but I don't think Neil would be quite so much offended as he would be confused that someone called him a duffel bag?

Duffel bag?!...I thought it meant dime bag! But then I thought 'surely he has enough money to buy more than that by now'.

There can only be one good dime bag.

Holy smokes. If I hated someone this much I think I'd have to cease being a fan of their music and just stop paying attention to them altogether.

I joke around about Neil but I don't have any major problem with him. I deal with people who say eye rolling shit on a daily basis. I know a lot of people who have really messed up beliefs in one way or another, but other than their messed up views on some subjects they are pretty decent people for the most part. Edited by snowdogged
  • Like 1

He is only that way because he doesn't like to be around people, and some shy people (Me included) don't like people to the point where they treat em like shit.

Thou, he is a bit of a dick, he isn't as bad as some other celebs out there honestly.

Why do asinine posts like this always attract the same idiots to hit the “like” button.

He writes the lyrics, his political beliefs informed some of Rush’s best work. So yes, if you have anything above a single digit IQ they do matter.

I guess I'm one of those idiots then... whatever.

But imo politics aren't that important, why can't some people just separate the art from the artist and move on with there lives?

Edited by Permanent-Rush
  • Like 1

He is only that way because he doesn't like to be around people, and some shy people (Me included) don't like people to the point where they treat em like shit.

Thou, he is a bit of a dick, he isn't as bad as some other celebs out there honestly.

Neil does not treat people like crap or dislike being around people in general. He just doesn't like or feel comfortable interacting with starstruck fans. It's an overeaction on his part in my opinion, but he's entitled to his personality quirks just like anyone else.

Edited by Empty Mindless Spectre
  • Like 1

I guess I'm one of those idiots then... whatever.

But imo politics aren't that important, why can't some people just separate the art from the artist and move on with there lives?

Politics aren’t that important?

Are you familiar with Jethro Tull’s fifth album?

• Like 1

You know that ‘thou’ is an archaic pronoun and ‘though’ is an adverb, don’t you?

You know that ‘thou’ is an archaic pronoun and ‘though’ is an adverb, don’t you?

I like saying thou, so shut Up.

NO U

NO U

Okay then, D-bag.

Hehe :LOL:

Saying “thou”or writing “thou”?

both

both

...how about typing?

both

...how about typing?

Thou slayest me!

• Like 1

both

...how about typing?

Thou slayest me!

Don't forget the "forthwith". Timing is everything.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 3