Let's play "what's your cell phone?"

HemiBeers

I kept my M8 for as long as possible, because it was great. I still have it even though it doesn`t work properly. I knew I couldn`t get anything comparable so got a Samsung A10, which has been fine, but I have no love for it. How everyone didn`t adore HTC and make them the greatest phone company in the word always surprised me.

I don't understand it either. They really did make the best phones. For me it really was about the SenseUI. It was just perfect. Like you, I had an HTC1 M7 that I kept for years. Can't remember when I got it exactly, 2012ish? Kept using it until I got the 10. I still have it. I use it as an mp3/bluetooth source.

• Like 1

iPhone 11

Verizon

128 GB

Paid it off thanks to COVID related unemployment I got a year ago. Nice to pay things like that and college debt off. Had $100 left since I got my certificate in broadcasting/film/radio at community college in late 2003 when I went back. Usually paid 10 bucks a month. Got my new Mac Book with that boatload of money as well.

3PqNjkq.gif

I'll probably upgrade during the next tax season. I'm in no rush for 12 or above yet.

Edited by invisible airwave

I had a Google Droid Razr Max from 2015 that I loved. Big screen, and the phone felt great in my hand. In 2020 it had to go because the battery couldn't keep a charge.

With COVID in early 2020 , and not wanting to go to a Verizon store, I did some research and settled on a Google Pixel 4 XL. Nice enough phone..a little smaller than I wanted. It has this annoying "squeeze" feature that I have to turn off after every update. It's supposed to be a way to bring up the 'google assistant'. But it gets in the way when I handle the phone....like if I'm using the camera and grip the phone 'the wrong way', it will bring up the camera settings. Other than that, it's a fast and easy to use phone.

Verizon 5G - no issues. Even when I use the phone as a hotspot for my laptop.

Edited by grep

A very old Samsung. :codger: My wife gave it to me when she upgraded.

I recently changed contracts as I can`t get a signal from many providers here in the Southern Uplands, but in my haste I got a Samsung S8 and realised in horror that it`s the same phone as my wife, so now we look like a couple of jerks who have to have the same things :sigh:
  • Like 1

I recently changed contracts as I can`t get a signal from many providers here in the Southern Uplands, but in my haste I got a Samsung S8 and realised in horror that it`s the same phone as my wife, so now we look like a couple of jerks who have to have the same things :sigh:

I've got the J3, sonny. :codger:

You could get different cases that are really contrasting to look less jerky but it's doubtful anyone but you know that you and your wife love each other so much you want to have the same things. :D

• Like 1

You could get different cases that are really contrasting to look less jerky but it's doubtful anyone but you know that you and your wife love each other so much you want to have the same things. :D

Anyone that knows us would never accuse us of "loving each other so much" :bitchslap:

Anyone that knows us would never accuse us of "loving each other so much" :bitchslap:

Arsenal fan, is she?
  • Like 1

Arsenal fan, is she?

I`d need to do some Jack Torrance-style "correcting" if that were the case :zalice:

Luckily for her, regulation gaslighting and mind tricks are sufficient as she was born in Watford and she limits her enthusiasm to occasional shouts of "Go Hornets" when they`re on TV.