Carpool Karaoke with Paul McCartney in Liverpool

snowdogged

I am posting this in Random Samples because Paul makes such a random performance in a pub in Liverpool. It would have been mind blowing to be there.

The show in the pub starts at around the 16:00 mark but the whole thing is enjoyable to watch, so I recommend watching all of it.

• Like 4

I've watched it a couple of times now. Great stuff!

I tried to get tix to his show in Montreal but they were sold out. :(

Were you thinking about going?

Shit, I didn't even know he was coming. Now, I will definitely try to get tickets. I have a couple of connections that I might be able to get good seats through.
  • Like 2

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!

OjbOXBa.jpg

Like I've said elsewhere here, The Beatles were my first OBSSESION band! I LOVE that James Cordon does these karaokes! I've seen a bunch of 'em! I'd like to see him with Rodger Daltry.

EtDYzcg.jpg

• Like 2

I've watched it a couple of times now. Great stuff!

I tried to get tix to his show in Montreal but they were sold out. :(

Were you thinking about going?

Shit, I didn't even know he was coming. Now, I will definitely try to get tickets. I have a couple of connections that I might be able to get good seats through.

Good luck!

If you happen across a couple extra...;) :) fists%20crying.gif

The set list from his recent Cavern gig was pretty sweet.

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!

OjbOXBa.jpg

Like I've said elsewhere here, The Beatles were my first OBSSESION band! I LOVE that James Cordon does these karaokes! I've seen a bunch of 'em! I'd like to see him with Rodger Daltry.

EtDYzcg.jpg

I would've thought you'd want to see Bananarama!!!

220px-Banana_tc.jpg

• Like 1

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!

OjbOXBa.jpg

EtDYzcg.jpg

220px-Banana_tc.jpg

I'm sure I've heard a song by them in the '80s, but I never got into them. gotta do some research! It seems they were mostly a 'oldies retread' band, they did a lot of oldies I like: "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye", "Help" and a bunch of others..."I Want You Back" was what I thought the song was the Jackson 5's version, but it was the Brit pop trio [sAW']'s song.

10qJBE5.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!

OjbOXBa.jpg

EtDYzcg.jpg

220px-Banana_tc.jpg

I'm sure I've heard a song by them in the '80s, but I never got into them. gotta do some research! It seems they were mostly a 'oldies retread' band, they did a lot of oldies I like: "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye", "Help" and a bunch of others..."I Want You Back" was what I thought the song was the Jackson 5's version, but it was the Brit pop trio [sAW']'s song.

10qJBE5.gif

One of their most popular tunes in a super popular 80s movie...

• Like 1

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!

OjbOXBa.jpg

EtDYzcg.jpg

220px-Banana_tc.jpg

10qJBE5.gif

One of their most popular tunes in a super popular 80s movie...

Yeah, I read about the movie!

kiFilFN.jpg