Geddy and Alex attend Foo Fighters concert in Toronto (pix)

blueschica

Geddy and Alex attended the Foo Fighters concert last night in Toronto. (No sign of Geddy's mom or Rod from Toronto in the photos, though!). Here is Geddy's Instagram post accompanying the photos he posted. Nice to see him with Alex again!

geddyimagesA great big cheers to @foofighters and their super kind crew for an awesome show and much appreciated hospitality shown to myself and my bestie Alex last night in our hometown of Toronto. A truly great hang! Kudos to Taylor for that killer drum solo and for rockin' that Rush T shirt!

#foofighters #sometimesgoodguysfinishfirst !

#RushFoos

#Taylorrocks

PzcAxO1l.jpg

DECB1k2l.jpg

yvOxzJzl.jpg

• Like 10

Geddy's had that shirt since the power windows tour

One hopes that this comment was more interesting before it was edited.

• Like 1

Geddy and Alex attended the Foo Fighters concert last night in Toronto. (No sign of Geddy's mom or Rod from Toronto in the photos, though!). Here is Geddy's Instagram post accompanying the photos he posted. Nice to see him with Alex again!

geddyimagesA great big cheers to @foofighters and their super kind crew for an awesome show and much appreciated hospitality shown to myself and my bestie Alex last night in our hometown of Toronto. A truly great hang! Kudos to Taylor for that killer drum solo and for rockin' that Rush T shirt!

#RushFoos

#Taylorrocks

PzcAxO1l.jpg

DECB1k2l.jpg

yvOxzJzl.jpg

What's up with Alex's teeth there?

• Like 1

#RushFoos

#Taylorrocks

PzcAxO1l.jpg

DECB1k2l.jpg

yvOxzJzl.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

#RushFoos

#Taylorrocks

PzcAxO1l.jpg

DECB1k2l.jpg

yvOxzJzl.jpg

Omg. Dentures

• Like 1

#RushFoos

#Taylorrocks

PzcAxO1l.jpg

DECB1k2l.jpg

yvOxzJzl.jpg

Omg. Dentures

1507455938185c4e_l.jpg

• Like 1

A) it's great to see them together, even if it is as friends with no musical plans .. It's really cool knowing that with all they have been through over the past 50+ years, they still do stuff together for fun ...

B) holy shit, imagine Alex Lifeson and Geddy Lee coming to see your band play .. that;s quite an honor

• Like 6

#RushFoos

#Taylorrocks

PzcAxO1l.jpg

DECB1k2l.jpg

yvOxzJzl.jpg

Omg. Dentures

geesh, I have been a Bronco fan for an eternity, and I never really saw it like I see it now

Elway.png

• Like 2

#RushFoos

#Taylorrocks

PzcAxO1l.jpg

DECB1k2l.jpg

yvOxzJzl.jpg

Omg. Dentures

geesh, I have been a Bronco fan for an eternity, and I never really saw it like I see it now

Elway.png

He could eat an ear of corn through a fence.

• Like 1

#RushFoos

#Taylorrocks

PzcAxO1l.jpg

DECB1k2l.jpg

yvOxzJzl.jpg

Omg. Dentures

Elway.png

He could eat an ear of corn through a fence.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1255634_o.gif

• Like 1

I'd like to think that enough time has passed that Ged and Al can move on from their Neil loyalty and just make some new music together already.

I know it won't be Rush. Doesn't matter. Just needs to happen. For god's sake, please!!!

• Like 5

Adding another photo from the same night- this with Chris Shiflett, the Foo Fighters guitarist. (He has a pretty good sense of humor, judging by the caption! :LOL: )

shifty71Big news - looks like I’m gonna be the new drummer in Rush!! Whoo hoo!!!!

suOyYKTl.png

• Like 5

#RushFoos

#Taylorrocks

http://i.imgur.com/PzcAxO1l.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/DECB1k2l.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yvOxzJzl.jpg

Gary Busey

• Like 1

#RushFoos

#Taylorrocks

Gary Busey

eDymo9l.jpg

• Like 2

#RushFoos

#Taylorrocks

Gary Busey

eDymo9l.jpg

Both of them got tased by the police at one point so maybe it has some kind of effect on the teeth?

• Like 1