Happy Birthday to the U.S.A. from your friends in Canada!!!

alieninvasion76

As a distraction from the unnecessary tensions between our two countries, created by people in power, I'd like to say a heartfelt "HAPPY BIRTHDAY U.S.A." from your eternal friends north of the border!!!

ad609ffc1ccb8eab696aea73df67e35a.jpg

• Like 5

Thank you neighbor. I also appreciate Canadian exports like RUSH, Bill Shatner, modern Dodge rear wheel drive muscle cars and all that good “television” being shot in Vancouver.
  • Like 3

As a distraction from the unnecessary tensions between our two countries, created by people in power, I'd like to say a heartfelt "HAPPY BIRTHDAY U.S.A." from your eternal friends north of the border!!!

Is this one of Neil's old kits?
  • Like 1

Yes, I thought some LOVE might be needed!! :eyeroll:

And, re that kit... looking for something "Rush-ish", while also being apropos to July 4th, on a whim I searched "Neil Peart red white and blue", and that came up along with some kits that were definitely Neil's, amongst other stuff that you'd expect.

And while I can't say I've ever seen that Red White and Blue kit in connection with Neil, I thought we could pretend it was, if only for a day...

• Like 2

LOL... or we, here in Toronto, were so busy celebrating the Maple Leafs signing John Tavares :chickendance: that we missed the fireworks!!

Actually, no... saw some awesome fireworks!!!!

Edited by alieninvasion76
  • Like 1

Thank you! It was a good day here and only 94 degrees ( about 34 C ?) instead of 100 (around 38 C ) like yesterday. And Happy belated Canada day!

• Like 1