Your favorite Prince song?

Texas King

Well Spotify has Lovesexy as one song so....

Lovesexy

Damn, way too hard. I'd like to pick B sides almost nobody's ever heard of that I enjoy like Computer Blue or Tambourine but honestly some of his hits were his best I think for a reason: I Would Die 4 U, Raspberry Beret, Controversy, and 1999 god dammit!

Computer Blue is the song where everything "clicked" for me. That's definitely my favorite

The breakdown is awesome. Of course you've seen the movie but it's the part his dad's playing on the piano earlier on. Prince was an amazing artist.

The Beautiful Ones

Maybe we could get married... WOULDN'T THAT BE COOL?!

Overrated

Sincere question, have you ever listened to an entire Prince album? Have you heard anything other than the hits?

F*** no. Never will.

There ya go. Thanks for the insight.

How many chances does the guy get? I've heard 25 songs or so. They all f****** suck. You sound like a jazz Nazi.

Overrated

Sincere question, have you ever listened to an entire Prince album? Have you heard anything other than the hits?

Do you think best songs by Prince are not among his popular singles, but among his deep cuts?

Overrated

Do you think best songs by Prince are not among his popular singles, but among his deep cuts?

Not at all. But his deep cuts really reveal his versatility and the variety of his work. He was a master of many genres that his hits don't necessarily reveal.

• Like 2

Overrated

F*** no. Never will.

How many chances does the guy get? I've heard 25 songs or so. They all f****** suck. You sound like a jazz Nazi.

I think it's the other way around. You sound like you're projecting. I only asked if you listened to any of his albums.

Overrated

F*** no. Never will.

I think it's the other way around. You sound like you're projecting. I only asked if you listened to any of his albums.

he sound's bitter cause Prince didn't click, lol

just move on.....why the hostility, lol

Mick

Overrated

Not at all. But his deep cuts really reveal his versatility and the variety of his work. He was a master of many genres that his hits don't necessarily reveal.

Just having heard When Dove's Cry and Purple Rain once or twice, I didn't really care to hear more. At some point I took a shot at the full album. Not only did those two songs get better, but the deep cuts were incredible, the full album sincerely cinematic!

Overrated

F*** no. Never will.

Not at all my friend. There is a limited amount of time I allow a musician to grab my attention. If you can't do it within 15 to 20 songs, you don't deserve more. You being dismissive of that reminds me of the morons I knew in college that said I didn't get it because I didn't care for Jaco Pastorius even though I was a bass player. It's not your call to make.

Overrated

F*** no. Never will.

Not at all my friend. There is a limited amount of time I allow a musician to grab my attention. If you can't do it within 15 to 20 songs, you don't deserve more. You being dismissive of that reminds me of the morons I knew in college that said I didn't get it because I didn't care for Jaco Pastorius even though I was a bass player. It's not your call to make.

It's mine.

No Jaco? No Prince? You don't get it.

:hail:

• Like 1