Happy Birthday Custom55

The Cat 3

:cheers: Happy Birthday, Custom 55 ! :cheers: Happy Birthday to a guy whose photos I enjoy, along with his concert reviews! Have a wonderful day and keep on rockin' in the free world !

4Uyyv1Jm.jpgadosgc5m.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks all... funny story

I've been in a hospital twice in my life. Once in 1987 for an emergency appendectomy and last night for possible transient ischemic attack (TIA). Both times on my birthday so for all my future birthdays, I'll be hiding under my bed.

Last night my left side ( tongue and arm ) went numb and I had slurred speech for about 5 seconds. Scary stuff !!!

I went into the ER and got checked out with blood work, CT scan, etc and they found nothing. I do suffer from migraine headaches and the Doc attributed my episode to a migraine. Next stop a Neurologist. Stay tuned.

• Like 1

I've been in a hospital twice in my life. Once in 1987 for an emergency appendectomy and last night for possible transient ischemic attack (TIA). Both times on my birthday so for all my future birthdays, I'll be hiding under my bed.

Last night my left side ( tongue and arm ) went numb and I had slurred speech for about 5 seconds. Scary stuff !!!

I went into the ER and got checked out with blood work, CT scan, etc and they found nothing. I do suffer from migraine headaches and the Doc attributed my episode to a migraine. Next stop a Neurologist. Stay tuned.

Oh no! I'm glad you are OK now. The neurologist sounds like a good idea, though. :hug2:

• Like 2

Holy shitbags! Glad you're feeling better. What a crappy way to spend a birthday!

Best wishes and good health to ya!

• Like 1

Holy shitbags! Glad you're feeling better. What a crappy way to spend a birthday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXioctDPGn0

Thanks !!!

How did you know I like this album? I played it a lot when it first came out. This a Sleepwalker.

Again, thanks for the positive thoughts.

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXioctDPGn0

Thanks !!!

How did you know I like this album? I played it a lot when it first came out. This a Sleepwalker.

Again, thanks for the positive thoughts.

:cheers:

I had no idea you liked that Kinks album btw! I just assumed, being a Who fan, that you'd probably like a few Kinks tunes. Clever assumption, eh? :P

Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket as I'm apparently uncannily sensitive today. If I win, you get 50 30 25 20%!

'Predictable' is another good one from that album.

"Don't know why I'm even botherin'..." Great opening line! :LOL:

I know I was here yesterday, but I got messed up on stuff I'm doing now, and forgot to post. Hope your Birthday was FINE, Custom 55! I have a kelly Green metalflake Hotwheels made 1/18 scale '55 chevy I no longer have a pic of....

%5Bimg%5Dhttps%3A//i.imgur.com/sVV2B2G.gif[/img]

• Like 2

I know I was here yesterday, but I got messed up on stuff I'm doing now, and forgot to post. Hope your Birthday was FINE, Custom 55! I have a kelly Green metalflake Hotwheels made 1/18 scale '55 chevy I no longer have a pic of....

thanks ! my custom55 reference is for a my first snowboard that I purchased in 1995. board name = custom size = 55cm.

• Like 1

thanks ! my custom55 reference is for a my first snowboard that I purchased in 1995. board name = custom size = 55cm.

That's the way my brain works also! My relationship to the term custom55 is my lifelong connection to custom cars. Beside that '55 Chevy Belair, I grew up in the late 50s thru now, and I just turned 60 on May 15. Custom '55 Chevy was a model that I bought at the end of the '60s, [Mid '68- early '69, The first year we lived in Saline] and I saw this model, by Monogram, I bought it and eventually destroyed it. I have it again from someone on Ebay. Partially built and painted, it will be unpainted and finished the same way it was back in the early '70s. Silver and bubble topped in the 'Futuristic' mode. I need to find how to dump all the pictures in my camera so I can retrieve all the ones I have...

G0CO757.gif

I found out how to download my camera's sd card into my computer and did so yesterday! Here's the '55!

ZebZ8px.jpg

Jh0Z1we.jpg

vzsG2X1.jpg

eVKOe08.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1