What is Rush's best album? (Reference on Billions TV Show)

snowdogged

Axe and Taylor BOTH got it wrong......PEW is #1. followed by Hemispheres, #2.... then Counterparts a close 3rd!

Good to see Counterparts break somebody's top 3, crackin album and highly unique

Doesnt quite make my own top 3 but dont even know why not. I WANT to give it a top 3 and there are clear understandable reasons for it but - Waves & VT guaranteed top 2, and just too many could fill that 3rd spot: HYF, PoW, COS..

There are just too many brilliant Rush albums, even Counterparts can get relegated, one of my absolute favs some great memories around release of that album, thought the band were dwindlling a little bit after RTB, but they came back with an awesome piece of high-energy work

• Like 1

They certainly are in the correct era. The order is debatable however. Anything that makes your number one(two, three etc) from 2112 - MP works for me. A matter of taste I suppose but No wrong answers...
  • Like 2

Why do we need to choose from many good albums, those are so different that it is very hard for the huge Rush fan to pick one between, 2112,PW, AFTK, and HEM...
  • Like 2

I enjoy the show (Billions) even though I can't figure out 50% of what every character say. To understand I would have to go back to school in financing...

All I know is that the scene was cool, but leaving out Permanent Waves is NOT. Lol!

I take that scene with a grain of salt because one of the characters is looking like a robot who tells a prerecorded dialogue throughout this series

• Like 1