"Come" On And "SHAKE ME!" Seriously? Glam? Don't Be Such An Ostrich Ham Head! "NIGHT SONGS" IS METAL!

Thanks to Michael's comments in some other thread he mentioned how he is kind of, sort of ok with CINDERELLA!

Well HELL ON WHEELS FUCKK YES! CAPS FUCKKK!!!

Swearing, cussing, drinking beer and typing about REAL HIGH OCTANE ROCK AN ROLL!

"NIGHT SONGS" by CINDERELLA IS A MASTERPIECE! Hair Metal? Glam SHITE! MY ASS!

The entire thing about CINDERELLA is that after they laid down a serious kick ass hard rock album they put out "LONG COLD WINTER" and "HEARTBREAK STATION.

Serious HARD ROCK SLOW BLUES!! NOT A GLAM BAND GODDAMN!

Oh and then they put out "STILL CLIMBING" and stole the greatest of Kenny A on drums. John Mellancamp's bad ass drummer who is still a stud today!!!

I hope some of you hippy homemade Rush posers rip Cinderella. It wouldn't surprise me at all!!

"SOMEBODY SAVE ME!" PLEASE!!!! LOL!!!!

Some of you live deep within a Closet that is based somewhere in Narnia and Harry Bed Wet Spotter. All good.

I can defend one of the greatest bands in the land. Tom Kiefer has a wonderful voice.

I saw CINDERELLA open for BON JOVI on the "Slippery When Wet" Tour in Mountain View California.

Cinderella blew Bon JOKEi off the stage. JMO! Oh and the bass amp went out during two songs during the Cinderella set.

Fukk it.

It's rock and roll.

Rock and Roll is a mouse turd fart in 2018.

Ghost are a bunch of money hounds going for pop.

Steven Wilson is alos a peasant pop hound too.

Hard Guitar Rock is OVER.

Show me. Prove me wrong.

"IN FROM THE OUTSIDE!" CINDERELLA RULES!

Rock And Roll will never die, but HARD ROCK?? FUCKK IT'S DEAD.

Although specking about "DEAD." I do love the DEAD DAiSIES.

Corabi on vocals, Doug Aldrich on guitar. Marco Mendoza on bass. AMAZING STUFF!!!

But then again I love wasting 73's bandwidth on REAL ROCK AND ROLL!

Please.

I know most of you snobby Rush Fruits hate Hair Metal and Hard Rock.

Don't respond.

DELETE!

CINDERELLA FUCKKING RULES!!!!!!

I feel so sorry for all of you you Millennials and Generation Z humans.

GOOD LUCK!

MAY THE FARCE BE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!

"HEARTBREAK STATION???"

MORE LIKE "HEARTBREAK NATION!"

"ROCK THE NATION" FOOLS!

Love,

MONTROSE

If you don't like me. Ignore me or try and get me banned.

Just give me a little "PUSH PUSH!" HAHAHA!

CINDERELLA ISN'T JUST A DISNEY PRINCESS BABY!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 2

Unfortunately, the band got labeled wrong with the whole glam/hair thing. But they did bring it on themselves a bit by looking the part. They sure didn't sound like it though. They always sounded like a blues based hard rock band to me.
  • Like 3

Unfortunately, the band got labeled wrong with the whole glam/hair thing. But they did bring it on themselves a bit by looking the part. They sure didn't sound like it though. They always sounded like a blues based hard rock band to me.

Not gonna lie, I think the same of Great White and a fair bit of Cinderella as well.

• Like 1

Hell yes!!! THEY ROCK! So glad Tom and the boys broke away from the glam image and did the hard rock blues thang! Cinderella is so underrated. Great White ruled too! OMG!

You guys are getting me "HOT AND BOTHERED" for a Cinderella and Great White Night! LOL!

• Like 1

Absolutely love Cinderella. Night Songs album kicks ass.

I used to love showing off my Cinderella Night Songs t-shirt as a kid.

My wife still regularly wears a Cinderella t-shirt.

Tom Keifer's voice always reminded me of a heavier Brian Johnson.

• Like 3

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, people are going to think "duck" even if it sounds otherwise sometimes. Teezed hair, make up, tight leather pants, funky clothes..straight up glam/hair metal.
  • Like 1

Rock and roll, hard rock - taking the simple I, IV, V that everyone knows and giving it attitude ... The attitude turns a lot of people off ( if the band is good ) and that's the beauty ...

Earl, it's not dead .... it's a state of mind, it's there if you want it

I love Cinderella, and Tom Keifer is one of the most underappreciated figures in rock history .... He can write great songs, plays guitar, piano and has an instantly recognizable voice ... and he's still doing it ....

I occasionally communicate with Johnny Rainbow, the singer from Skull Daze ... The band is based in Italy, and for about 18 months now he has been saying that they are putting the final touches on their new album ... Their debut was a hard rock thing of beauty ..

The fanatic that I am, I took a Skull Daze song and made a video ... He loved it ... anything to get the music to the people ..

I think that when presented with something new, people have a tendency to lack patience and not give things a chance ... Queen Obscene is a great song start to finish, and in putting two of my favorites things together, I hope to have made a video that holds the viewer beginning to end ..

It's youtube age restricted, so I'm putting here for anyone who likes their rock and roll hard and what it's meant to be

NOT DEAD

• Like 1

Thanks to Michael's comments in some other thread he mentioned how he is kind of, sort of ok with CINDERELLA!

Swearing, cussing, drinking beer and typing about REAL HIGH OCTANE ROCK AN ROLL!

The entire thing about CINDERELLA is that after they laid down a serious kick ass hard rock album they put out "LONG COLD WINTER" and "HEARTBREAK STATION.

Oh and then they put out "STILL CLIMBING" and stole the greatest of Kenny A on drums. John Mellancamp's bad ass drummer who is still a stud today!!!

I hope some of you hippy homemade Rush posers rip Cinderella. It wouldn't surprise me at all!!

Some of you live deep within a Closet that is based somewhere in Narnia and Harry Bed Wet Spotter. All good.

I can defend one of the greatest bands in the land. Tom Kiefer has a wonderful voice.

I saw CINDERELLA open for BON JOVI on the "Slippery When Wet" Tour in Mountain View California.

Cinderella blew Bon JOKEi off the stage. JMO! Oh and the bass amp went out during two songs during the Cinderella set.

Fukk it.

It's rock and roll.

Show me. Prove me wrong.

Corabi on vocals, Doug Aldrich on guitar. Marco Mendoza on bass. AMAZING STUFF!!!

Please.

Don't respond.

DELETE!

GOOD LUCK!

"HEARTBREAK STATION???"

"ROCK THE NATION" FOOLS!

Love,

MONTROSE

Earl !! :hi2: I'm glad to see you are a Cinderella fan and would walk THE LAST MILE for them down the GYPSY ROAD ! (Sorry. No one can be as good as you are at that! :LOL:) I'm with J2112YYZ and R N B- I always loved them as a blues based band. My cassette of Long Cold Winter got played so much it wore out. I keep hoping Tom Keifer will get the attention he deserves someday. :heart:

• Like 1

Fukk it.

It's rock and roll.

Show me. Prove me wrong.

Please.

Don't respond.

DELETE!

GOOD LUCK!

"HEARTBREAK STATION???"

"ROCK THE NATION" FOOLS!

Love,

MONTROSE

Earl !! :hi2: I'm glad to see you are a Cinderella fan and would walk THE LAST MILE for them down the GYPSY ROAD ! (Sorry. No one can be as good as you are at that! :LOL:) I'm with J2112YYZ and R N B- I always loved them as a blues based band. My cassette of Long Cold Winter got played so much it wore out. I keep hoping Tom Keifer will get the attention he deserves someday. :heart:

Hahaha! Love it chica! WELL DONE!!!!! Absolutely blues based rock and a roll! I totally agree!! Tom deserves much more attention. Underrated pipes in an underrated band. They are "Still Climbing" the mountain of respect they deserve!

• Like 1

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, people are going to think "duck" even if it sounds otherwise sometimes. Teezed hair, make up, tight leather pants, funky clothes..straight up glam/hair metal.

Just like a Tree Duck.

• Like 1

Absolutely love Cinderella. Night Songs album kicks ass.

I used to love showing off my Cinderella Night Songs t-shirt as a kid.

My wife still regularly wears a Cinderella t-shirt.

Tom Keifer's voice always reminded me of a heavier Brian Johnson.

Your wife is awesome!

Hopefully one day I will find a good woman who loves to rock.

"Don't Know What Ya Got (Til It's Gone)"

• Like 1

I really liked Cinderella's first 2 albums. Esp. Long Cold Lonely Winter. After that - not really to my tastes. But those first 2 - heck yes.

Got to see them out on tour supporting Long Cold Lonely Winter and they were tremendous live. Just awesome. Of course, they were the opening act and then got totally blown off the stage. But Judas Priest in the summer of 1988 tended to blow most bands off the stage.

Heck, even now I am certain Priest would blow most bands off the stage. Yes, it was the Ram it Down tour but still....

That show, even to this day, remains one of the very best concerts I have ever seen and Cinderella's performance one of the best opening act's I can remember.

• Like 1

I really liked Cinderella's first 2 albums. Esp. Long Cold Lonely Winter. After that - not really to my tastes. But those first 2 - heck yes.

Got to see them out on tour supporting Long Cold Lonely Winter and they were tremendous live. Just awesome. Of course, they were the opening act and then got totally blown off the stage. But Judas Priest in the summer of 1988 tended to blow most bands off the stage.

Heck, even now I am certain Priest would blow most bands off the stage. Yes, it was the Ram it Down tour but still....

That show, even to this day, remains one of the very best concerts I have ever seen and Cinderella's performance one of the best opening act's I can remember.

Amazing.

I saw The FIREPOWER TOUR this year and I honestly thought SAXON gave Priest a run for their money, but yes, PRIEST KICKS ASS STILL!!! FOREVER!!

Funny, my buddy just sent me the opening night set list of Iron Maiden in the UK and it fuckking kicks arse!!!!! HOLY FUKKKKKKKK!! FUDGE!

Then again I don't know anything about rock and roll and melodic punk.

I just saw Turbonegro from Oslo Norway in Berkeley CA. They blew my mind.

I've never seen it all, but I'ave seen a lot of rock and roll in my lifetime since I was 14 in 1982 and saw The Who with The Clash.

From there on out out I've been addicted to ROCK N ROLL!

WELL???

"ROCK AND ROLL MACHINE" by Turbonegro is a masterpiece! No respect here on this forum for this band but hell I tired.

Humans are so damn fickle and stuck in their own brainwashed smartphone zombie ways these days. Very sad.

TURBONEGRO RULES!!!!

So melodic and so fun.

No one on here cares.

Yet we can type about blues glam rock and roll.

Well?

"Rock And Roll Machine" is a modern rock record straight from the 80's.

No one cares.

"Nobody's Fool"

Fukk it!

I'm really "HOT FOR TEACHER?" FUKK NO MAN!

I'm

HOT FOR NIETZSCHE

Cranking "Long Cold Winter" tonight! A METAL BLUES MASTERPIECE!!! JESUS!

This band NEVER should have been thrown into the cliche Hair Metal Genre. They are soooooooo much batter.

FIRE AND ICE BITCHES! KICK ASS SMOKING BLUES COCK AND ROCK N ROLL!

• Like 1