How do you Rush?

Mike Check

Depends on the mood. I usually go full album when I am strictly in a vinyl mood. But I have a lot of music on my device that I listen to while driving. I have a playlist that is not strictly chronological, but is generally chronological - it covers eras of the band. And I don't have every song in my playlist, but through HYF I have most of their songs in my playlist. After that, it tails off, with around 6-8 songs from each album from Presto to CA.
  • Like 1

I might listen to one specific song I'm in the mood for (usually one of the prog epics), but generally I listen to a full album at a time, any of them from 2112 -> Power Windows or Clockwork Angels. Sometimes I get a hankering for Fly By Night (which, ironically, has my favorite song on it: By-Tor!!!) and I still have some work to do to fully appreciate Hold Your Fire -> Snakes & Arrows. I've only just recently gotten into Rush and am taking my time really getting into each album.

I prefer full albums. I usually listen to them on my phone from ripping the discs, but I just ordered some cool blank CD's that look like vinyls, so I'm gonna put those files on those and keep them in my car. It just seems more real to listen on CDs or vinyls.
  • Like 1