Admins - ORF needs help

BK 2112

He has posted on Facebook that he accidentally logged out and now cant log back in. Apparently the site owners need to update something with the Captcha program?

I can't get on the site because the captcha program needs to be upgraded at Google somehow...you can tell the administrator of TRF '73', to contact me here on Farcebook to confirm
  • Like 1

He has posted on Facebook that he accidentally logged out and now cant log back in. Apparently the site owners need to update something with the Captcha program?

I can't get on the site because the captcha program needs to be upgraded at Google somehow...you can tell the administrator of TRF '73', to contact me here on Farcebook to confirm

Please tell him to email me at admin@therushforum.com

And does anyone else have to use Captcha when logging in? That should be for new registrations only. Or maybe he's trying to recover his password and Captcha is a part of that.

• Like 1

Please tell him to email me at admin@therushforum.com

And does anyone else have to use Captcha when logging in? That should be for new registrations only. Or maybe he's trying to recover his password and Captcha is a part of that.

I went onto Facebook and I didn't see anything from ORFie. If anyone knows him on there can you please tell him to email me at the above address?

• Like 1

ORF is back. Another Zelix miracle!

Whatever you want to believe is up to YOU, John, but I can assure you Zelix had absolutely NOTHING to do with my re-instatement here at TRF. I sent a message to my Farcebook friends who come here, and BK 2112 responded that he would get ahold of '73' and alert him to my predicament. He did so, and '73' sent me an e-mail and got me in here with a temp password.THAT is why I'm back, and Zelix had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

Praise Zelix! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Babycat, I should smack you SILLY for going along with this Zelix crap! As it is, I'm coming over to your residence and PARPING IT FULL of my bum essence!

f2B1C3O.gif

• Like 1

Whatever you want to believe is up to YOU, John, but I can assure you Zelix had absolutely NOTHING to do with my re-instatement here at TRF. I sent a message to my Farcebook friends who come here, and BK 2112 responded that he would get ahold of '73' and alert him to my predicament. He did so, and '73' sent me an e-mail and got me in here with a temp password.THAT is why I'm back, and Zelix had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

Praise Zelix! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Babycat, I should smack you SILLY for going along with this Zelix crap! As it is, I'm coming over to your residence and PARPING IT FULL of my bum essence!

f2B1C3O.gif

:LMAO:

• Like 1

Thanks once again for all of the people who got me back here! All of you folks ROCK!

dDMuZuv.gif

• Like 1

ORFie! :banana: :notworthy: ORFie! :banana: :notworthy: ORFie! :banana: :notworthy: ORFie! :banana: :notworthy: ORFie! :banana: :notworthy: ORFie! :banana: ORFie!

I LOVE you TOO Babycat!

qlKHH6X.gif

• Like 1

ORF is locked out again! Just heard form him, apparently there are some issues with 'captcha'.

He misses us terribly and is near-drowning in bananas tears. :(

Miss you, VT, and Thanks again for your help, VT!!!

• Like 1

ORFie! :banana: :notworthy: ORFie! :banana: :notworthy: ORFie! :banana: :notworthy: ORFie! :banana: :notworthy: ORFie! :banana: :notworthy: ORFie! :banana: ORFie!

I LOVE you TOO Babycat!

qlKHH6X.gif

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Zelix is love. :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 2

I LOVE you TOO Babycat!

qlKHH6X.gif

Only in your mind, John!

l3LuaZd.gif

• Like 1

I LOVE you TOO Babycat!

qlKHH6X.gif

Only in your mind, John!

l3LuaZd.gif

Another incorporate being has already claimed that position, John. Sorry!

nxcio8g.gif