Ghost release new single: Rats!

jamie

There were only 233 hits on this thread before I started the so called drama.

Hilarious.

Myles and I are twins. Did you read the fine print haters?

I'm fine with him.

My little brother.

Sometimes I want to punch him but alas love prevails.

This is a very liberal forum so I am sure you don't get it. LOL!

I love making a hit record. Sort of like GHOST!

If you don't like my swagger like Mick Jagger then IGNORE ME!!!

"Rocking Is My Business And Business is Good!"

Love,

THE FOUR HORSEMEN

Yet another great band that no one cares about!!!

I love wasting my time here.

It's good for business.

Or bad.......

You decide.

BAD MEDICINE!

BON JOVI BABY!

WASTED YEARS! On here? nah

Love,

IRON MAIDEN!

I took my 80 year young dad to see Iron Maiden and GHOST!

My dad loved both bands!!!!!!

KISS MY ASS haters!

Love,

TED NUGENT

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

I so high.

Sniffing glue listening to GHOST while wearing my PAPA III mask.

Yep! I have one.

I have a silver GHOST communion plate too. No really I do.

I'm snorting cocaine on it right now with a GHOST 666 rolled up dollar bill. No I have a few of those too.

Am I ok? Still on topic right?

I have a GHOST dildo too. No really I do.

Three of them.

They are still for sale on their website.

Don't be offended by me. It's truth.

Loving my three Ghost dildos.

Signed,

The Big Lebowski

LOL!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

GHHHOOOOOOOOWWWQQSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

%oooooo mudhhhhhh methhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht tooontgiht

eoosooooooooo embaraasssddddddddddddd

W.A.S.P. RULLLLLLLESSSSS!

ANIMAL>>>>>>>> FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK LIKEEEEE A BEASSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Ghhossst shouldddddd covvvvver that'ssssong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooooooo wasssssted and drunkkkkkkk n biiiiiiiiiipolarrrrrrrrr

Manic Depression

One day Ghost will cover it.

I was just thinking that the band I am playing with needed to add some Hendrix. Stone Free, I was thinking.
  • Like 1

Oh..."I can see for Myles"...brilliant!!!

Oh whoops!

I'm acting too sober for the Lush Forum! LOL!

I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmsoooooooooooooowasteddddd

Wasted Rock Ranger!

GREAT WHITE!

LOL!

Many Rush Forum Folk can't hold the a single Rivendell Candle to my musical knowledge.

It's not EGO based.

It's about spending 5 decades on planet Earth in love with music.

You tits who hate me and rip me can kiss my grits!

Love,

"SO TIRED"

LEAVE ME THE FUCKK ALONE!

I'm taking my dad to see OZZY on October 6th! THIRD ROW!!! He's 81! He's young and fun like me and I love him!!!!!

Please, give me my space Rushhead Haters.

I will respect your space.

You don't fuckk with me, I will leave you alone.

Simple

Simple Minds!

Oh and while you cock block me or delete me....

DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME!

Oh I really do kill me.

SUICIDE SOLUTION!!!!!!!!!

OZZY RULES!

RUSH IS DEAD!

LIVE YOUR LIFE!

LEAVE ME ALONE!

GHOST IS THE NEW RUSH!

Signed,

CRASH TEST DUMMIES

LOL!!!!

Oh shit!

NEWS FLASH!

ALEX LIFESON TO RECORD ON THE NEW GHOST EP! LOL!

GHOST IS GOING TO COVER "WITCH HUNT!"

"Dead"icated to RUSHHEAD666!

Tobias Forge Loves RUSH TOOLS! He told me to my face one fateful night in RENO!

Fukkk off Rushhead Haters!

I have the right to type that.

Abuse someone else please. I've read a lot of stuff on here in stealth mode. Some of you Rush Forum Elite are evil and mean people. Especially to newbies on here. Shall I start naming names you hypocrites?"

"ALONE AGAIN!"

DOKKEN

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Why don't you mind your own bee's wax bozo.

I apologized.

Go ahead KY MAN get a petition together.

Get me banned.

Pssh, you are the one who makes this forum unreadable at times with your rants that come off as a bipolar person who can't find his meds. Every thread becomes all about you. Ghost releases a good new song and you just had to turn it into a bash fest and make it all about you. Happens in more threads that I can count.

In fairness, RH666 doesn't make threads all about him. Other people do. I've known him for over a decade & I've never come across anyone who cares about the music as much as he does. With Earl, it's all about the music. Always has been, always will be.

Often it's others who just don't get him or his perspective.

Earl just loves music, maybe too much sometimes.

• Like 2

I apologized.

Get me banned.

Pssh, you are the one who makes this forum unreadable at times with your rants that come off as a bipolar person who can't find his meds. Every thread becomes all about you. Ghost releases a good new song and you just had to turn it into a bash fest and make it all about you. Happens in more threads that I can count.

In fairness, RH666 doesn't make threads all about him. Other people do. I've known him for over a decade & I've never come across anyone who cares about the music as much as he does. With Earl, it's all about the music. Always has been, always will be.

Love you Jonny!

Yep! You like many on heer know THE REAL ME! The Who???????

I chose rock and roll over a woman. How selfish........

But that's only "Scratching The Surface."

It always takes two to tango.

Love

SAGA

LOL!

I will never change. That's my problem.

It's a good problem to have.

IN ROCK WE TRUST BUDDY!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

I apologized.

Get me banned.

Oh, give me a break. We all love music, which is why we here, and it is impossible to say who loves music the most (if I go on long-winded bipolar rants, too, does that mean I love it the most??).

Also, others made it about him? Re-read this one. The thread was going just fine until he erupted with his childish attack. And now we get countless long-winded posts about God knows what, and the thread is no longer about Ghost. Happens all the time. And I know, I don't post here that much (guess why?), and he posts here non-stop, so he gets more rope to do and say whatever he wants. but that is a sad state of affairs. *goes back to the music forums where decency and common courtesy is the norm*

Erm ok.

I still thank you for Dokken and Ratt.

I mostly dissed Ghost because you kept slating all my favourite bands in every thread over and over again.

I treated you as you treat me and now you are whining.

Guess we are twins.

Ugh! You piss me off dude. Yet I always thought you were cool.

I'm baffled.

But alas, I am grumpy tonight. Been going through a lot of shit.

Lots of great stuff too. It's what Johnny Blaze always says. I am blessed and cursed.

Ok.

I agree.

I hate the whining.

I am sorry. Fuckk.

GHOST RULES!

Earl, I'm glad you apologized to Segue, but the next time you are having a bad night or are going through a rough time, don't take it out on other members here.

I need to buy everything. I love this band...

I can't believe I ever let religion dictate my taste in music. Ghost and Behemoth have enriched my music listening in recent weeks!

Your fuckingg hypocrisy on this Forum makes me sick.

All the years on here you ripped me for my love of GHOST and now you love this band??????

You are truly the biggest troll on this Forum and you get a free pass you little baby faced asshole.

Stick it where the sun don't shine.

I am so fuckking done with you.

You make me sick to my stomach. You are part of the reason I don't waste my time on here anymore. You won bitch.

Hope you feel great about your arrogant, insecure and complete psychotic self.

73 has been nothing but wonderful to me on here over the years. But man, speaking about a brit punk ass like you and and the X rated crap you spew on here about your own personal sex life is repulsive.

Yet you rip on me for going through a brutal divorce.

Thanks for the support asshole.

You are useless just like the music you really love.

I Nightwish you away forever.

I take it from this post that we can say anything to anyone here and not get banned. Nice. I had no idea we had that much rope.

No, nobody has that much rope here. We mods don't read every thread on here. That would be impossible. I, for one, just finished two consecutive all-nighters for work with almost no sleep, so I've barely read anything on here for the past three days. You're the only person who PMed a mod about Earl's posts, and it was five days after the fact. Earl did apologize, so it's at that point that you should stop trying to police things.

I apologized.

Get me banned.

Oh, give me a break. We all love music, which is why we here, and it is impossible to say who loves music the most (if I go on long-winded bipolar rants, too, does that mean I love it the most??).

Also, others made it about him? Re-read this one. The thread was going just fine until he erupted with his childish attack. And now we get countless long-winded posts about God knows what, and the thread is no longer about Ghost. Happens all the time. And I know, I don't post here that much (guess why?), and he posts here non-stop, so he gets more rope to do and say whatever he wants. but that is a sad state of affairs. *goes back to the music forums where decency and common courtesy is the norm*

Whoosh!

After lots of teasing for the reveal of the "new" singer, Cardinal Copia, Ghost finally released the full song, Rats! I'm getting some Meliora vibes from it, and i really like it. I heard the 30 second teaser that came out a few days ago and i wasn't sure what to think. But not that i've listened to the full song a few times it's getting stuck in my head lol.

http://www.metalinje...ts-on-the-radio

I've been stalking you for weeks dressed as Papa Emeritus! :blaze:

• Like 3

Tobias Forge on the single, Rats:

"Every record that I've made, so far, started with a song that had prog rock elements," he said. "I love that stuff! I love a lot of music like that. I'm a huge Uriah Heep fan." However, "Rats" was designed to be a bit more straight-ahead.

"When we made 'Square Hammer,' we needed a big opening track. It was inspired by various explosive opening tracks and records. Specifically, when I was a kid, there was a concert called the Moscow Peace Festival. It was broadcast on TV. It's one of those moments that I remember so clearly, I was eight years old. Ozzy Osbourne opened with 'I Don't Know,' and it's such a f***ing great opening track. This was in front of like 80,000 people, who went nuts. I wanted to have that feel with 'Rats.' It's supposed to feel like that sort of opening track. A song that could get 80,000 people to jump. If you ever want to play bigger places, you need to have records that sound like you're playing in big places."

http://loudwire.com/ghost-tobias-forge-ghost-new-song-rats-new-album/

• Like 4

Tobias Forge on the single, Rats:

"Every record that I've made, so far, started with a song that had prog rock elements," he said. "I love that stuff! I love a lot of music like that. I'm a huge Uriah Heep fan." However, "Rats" was designed to be a bit more straight-ahead.

"When we made 'Square Hammer,' we needed a big opening track. It was inspired by various explosive opening tracks and records. Specifically, when I was a kid, there was a concert called the Moscow Peace Festival. It was broadcast on TV. It's one of those moments that I remember so clearly, I was eight years old. Ozzy Osbourne opened with 'I Don't Know,' and it's such a f***ing great opening track. This was in front of like 80,000 people, who went nuts. I wanted to have that feel with 'Rats.' It's supposed to feel like that sort of opening track. A song that could get 80,000 people to jump. If you ever want to play bigger places, you need to have records that sound like you're playing in big places."

http://loudwire.com/ghost-tobias-forge-ghost-new-song-rats-new-album/

That's Neat!

These are great news! :)

I Love The Blackfield meets Magna Carta Cartel idea. :cheers:

Erm ok.

I still thank you for Dokken and Ratt.

I mostly dissed Ghost because you kept slating all my favourite bands in every thread over and over again.

I treated you as you treat me and now you are whining.

Guess we are twins.

Ugh! You piss me off dude. Yet I always thought you were cool.

I'm baffled.

But alas, I am grumpy tonight. Been going through a lot of shit.

Lots of great stuff too. It's what Johnny Blaze always says. I am blessed and cursed.

Ok.

I agree.

I hate the whining.

I am sorry. Fuckk.

GHOST RULES!

Earl, I'm glad you apologized to Segue, but the next time you are having a bad night or are going through a rough time, don't take it out on other members here.

I need to buy everything. I love this band...

I can't believe I ever let religion dictate my taste in music. Ghost and Behemoth have enriched my music listening in recent weeks!

Your fuckingg hypocrisy on this Forum makes me sick.

All the years on here you ripped me for my love of GHOST and now you love this band??????

You are truly the biggest troll on this Forum and you get a free pass you little baby faced asshole.

Stick it where the sun don't shine.

I am so fuckking done with you.

You make me sick to my stomach. You are part of the reason I don't waste my time on here anymore. You won bitch.

Hope you feel great about your arrogant, insecure and complete psychotic self.

73 has been nothing but wonderful to me on here over the years. But man, speaking about a brit punk ass like you and and the X rated crap you spew on here about your own personal sex life is repulsive.

Yet you rip on me for going through a brutal divorce.

Thanks for the support asshole.

You are useless just like the music you really love.

I Nightwish you away forever.

I take it from this post that we can say anything to anyone here and not get banned. Nice. I had no idea we had that much rope.

No, nobody has that much rope here. We mods don't read every thread on here. That would be impossible. I, for one, just finished two consecutive all-nighters for work with almost no sleep, so I've barely read anything on here for the past three days. You're the only person who PMed a mod about Earl's posts, and it was five days after the fact. Earl did apologize, so it's at that point that you should stop trying to police things.

Understood.

Me and Earl both are very passionate about the music we love, and often our tastes meet right in the middle and other times...we don't see eye to eye at all.

The problem with the internet is often a bit of banter is easily misunderstood, or an injoke can get a bit too much it gets irritating.

Me and Earl have always had our little tiffs. We also have had a lot of fun, and behind closed doors, we each have had a lot of private issues and I think thats caused at times a little awkward friction.

And you know what?

It's all a little fun. I love Earl and he has introduced me to some great bands I loved instantly (Dokken, Ratt, Accept), and of course like me he has some bands I think many...question...

For a long time Ghost was one of them and when we both were at our peaks loving bands each of us hated (He hates my Nightwish, I genuinely didn't get Ghost), we kind of took it a bit far.

It's part and parcel of loving music as much as we do: you can get far too hyped up and defensive of artists you admire.

I still get very vocal when people bash Springsteen.

• Like 1

Me and Earl both are very passionate about the music we love, and often our tastes meet right in the middle and other times...we don't see eye to eye at all.

The problem with the internet is often a bit of banter is easily misunderstood, or an injoke can get a bit too much it gets irritating.

Me and Earl have always had our little tiffs. We also have had a lot of fun, and behind closed doors, we each have had a lot of private issues and I think thats caused at times a little awkward friction.

And you know what?

It's all a little fun. I love Earl and he has introduced me to some great bands I loved instantly (Dokken, Ratt, Accept), and of course like me he has some bands I think many...question...

For a long time Ghost was one of them and when we both were at our peaks loving bands each of us hated (He hates my Nightwish, I genuinely didn't get Ghost), we kind of took it a bit far.

It's part and parcel of loving music as much as we do: you can get far too hyped up and defensive of artists you admire.

I still get very vocal when people bash Springsteen.

I have a big mouth and huge opinions but yes dude, I couldn't have typed it better myself!!

I'm glad we spar about our passions with music. I'm glad we give each other a ribbing and I know sometimes we take it too far.

SPRINGSTEEN SUCKS!!!!! :moon:

He has an amazing band though!!!!!

Sort of like Dave Matthews. Another tool I can't stand! Yet Carter Beauford RULES!

All good in the Rush Hood dude.

I've patched things up with the ones who are my friends on here.

Let the haters hate. The lovers will love.

"When Push Comes to Shove"

Love,

VAN HALEN

Papa needs to lose the cheesy 'stache.

He went from menacing to used car salesman or porn filmmaker.

I can't take him seriously now.

And I took him so seriously before...

He's lost a bit of evil credibility with me.

Awesome tune, though.

The line spacing in this post is dedicated to Earl, who is not a lunatic even if his posts are pretty manic.

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1

The schtick has always been there, and the swindler motif is part of the deal. His transition to a more overt slimeball reflects the politics if the day, I think, and is intentional.

Plus, chicks dig the 'stache. ;)

• Like 2

The schtick has always been there, and the swindler motif is part of the deal. His transition to a more overt slimeball reflects the politics if the day, I think, and is intentional.

Plus, chicks dig the 'stache. ;)

"Chicks dig the long ball."

• Like 1