Medical question for any medical types

Mike Check

Wear it well, be proud and just tell people you fought off a pickpocket

Reminds me of the stories I started telling people after I broke my arm as a kid. My favorite lie to explain the long scars from surgery was telling people I got in a knife fight with my brother.

Than there's the scar on my wrist that made people think I cut myself. I blamed that one on my mom cutting me with a razor blade. It's a massive half truth but my mom really did slice my wrist with a razor blade while trying to cut matted fur off my dog growing up. I was holding him and he jerked so I got sliced instead of the fur. Innocent accident makes for a boring story

• Like 2

Wear it well, be proud and just tell people you fought off a pickpocket

Reminds me of the stories I started telling people after I broke my arm as a kid. My favorite lie to explain the long scars from surgery was telling people I got in a knife fight with my brother.

Than there's the scar on my wrist that made people think I cut myself. I blamed that one on my mom cutting me with a razor blade. It's a massive half truth but my mom really did slice my wrist with a razor blade while trying to cut matted fur off my dog growing up. I was holding him and he jerked so I got sliced instead of the fur. Innocent accident makes for a boring story

When I was 12, I played Little League, and my cheekbone was fractured when I got hit .. It became a running joke with my Dad - if we didn't get to listen to the rock stations on the radio in the car, I was gonna tell everyone that he hit me

:LOL:

Damn, that's not even funny now

How large is the bruise, and is it getting smaller or larger?

:goodone: This. Were you active with your arm afterwards? I used to donate and one time finished and went to help move furniture. That left me with a big bruise where the needle had been . . . :facepalm: If you donate again, you should tell them what happened.

How large is the bruise, and is it getting smaller or larger?

:goodone: This. Were you active with your arm afterwards? I used to donate and one time finished and went to help move furniture. That left me with a big bruise where the needle had been . . . :facepalm: If you donate again, you should tell them what happened.

It's getting bigger and didn't start until yesterday. I donated Wednesday. Pretty much pain free today so that's good. I told my wife I would tell anyone who asked that she hit me..but she threatened to hit me for real so I passed.

I haven't done anything physical beyond sweeping the kitchen and carrying a laundry basket

Edited by Mike Check
  • Like 1

The bruise is starting to wrap around the back of my arm but is fading some on top where it started. Everything I've looked up regarding plasma hematoma says this is normal. Kinda fascinating to watch Edited by Mike Check
  • Like 1