You know you’re a Rush fanatic when

Red3angel

I actually included this in a note to my "CEO"...

Opportunities exist for us today that have never presented themselves before and, without the most prudent guidance and direction, our moment of glory could become like a streak of lightening, that flashes and fades in the summer sky.

I'm sure you all get the references... I know, I'm hopeless!

Opportunities exist for us today that have never presented themselves before and, without the most prudent guidance and direction, our moment of glory could become like a streak of lightening, that flashes and fades in the summer sky.

:ebert:

The opposite of lightening is darkening. ;)

• Like 2

Tell me how you can tell A fanatic from just a casual fan. I say you’re a fanatic if you own all the live albums for example. What do you think makes someone a fanatic ?

You know you are a Rush Fanatic when you have had 6 RUSH license plates on your cars since 1986.

You know you are a Rush Fanatic when your most current license plate that you had made four years ago says N PEART.

• Like 2

....when you're at Woodman's grocery store, spot Modern Drummer magazine's Neal Peart commemorative issue, and you buy ALL of them.

Yes, I did.

• Like 1

You know you are a Rush fanatic when you name your cats after their songs and albums... :laughing guy:

You know you are a Rush fanatic when you name your kids Alex and Neil because your spouse would not agree to the name "Geddy" :laughing guy:

• Like 2

To spice things up, you request that your wife dress like the girl on the cover of Permanent Waves. You then ask her if she's getting more of a 70's or 80's vibe from the outfit.

I will have to run that by my wife ... And I will appear as the naked star guy. Epic love-making will ensue. It will last 21 min and 12 sec. Then I will run out of the room and hop on a motorcycle and drive off into the night.

you know you're a Rush fanatic when you read that comment and then say to yourself "Well actually "it" should last 20m and 36s

• Like 2

To spice things up, you request that your wife dress like the girl on the cover of Permanent Waves. You then ask her if she's getting more of a 70's or 80's vibe from the outfit.

I will have to run that by my wife ... And I will appear as the naked star guy. Epic love-making will ensue. It will last 21 min and 12 sec. Then I will run out of the room and hop on a motorcycle and drive off into the night.

you know you're a Rush fanatic when you read that comment and then say to yourself "Well actually "it" should last 20m and 36s

• Like 1