Does Rush have many meat wagon fans?

ozzy85

Meat wagon? That's for Billy Joel fans!

http://www.listenherereviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/attila_1976.jpg

:laughing guy:

This goofiness is too much fun.

• Like 1

I hate eating animals because they are our friends, not food. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Now I don't mind Milk n sometimes cheese/eggs, but I mostly only drink milk n not any animals parts!!

Animal parts?

Please see the Lyle Waggoner thread...

I have never been a fan of ambulances or hearses. I do not discount their importance.

Meat wagon? That's for Billy Joel fans!

http://www.listenherereviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/attila_1976.jpg

Listening to this now. WOW! I never knew Joel was like this. It is actually pretty decent stuff. Lyrically immature though in many places.

• Like 1

I hate eating animals because they are our friends, not food. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Now I don't mind Milk n sometimes cheese/eggs, but I mostly only drink milk n not any animals parts!!

Domesticated animals are our friends. Everything else isn't. Wild animals don't see us as friends and it's foolish for us to see them as that. Plus a lot of those animals taste good.

Domesticated animals are our friends. Everything else isn't. Wild animals don't see us as friends and it's foolish for us to see them as that. Plus a lot of those animals taste good.

That's your opinion, and I respect that even thou I don't agree.

That's your opinion, and I respect that even thou I don't agree.

Ok. But next time you see an animal that's not a dog, cat, bunny or bird while you're outside somewhere, walk up to it and see what happens if you treat it like a friend.

• Like 1

what was the question again? sorry i was distracted by my sunday morning bacon. yummmmm.

all mammals die eventually. we just make the meaty ones happen a little sooner.