What are you binge watching lately?

goose

Started picnic at hanging rock on amazon. Even on my shitty tv it was visually appealing not sure if i will finish. My wife says the original movie was great.

After that on netflix i laughed my balls off watching the martin short and steve martin special. Best new standup i have seen on netflix.

I just finished watching it. Very funny!

You said " top that, motherfukkkker!"

Definitely going to watch that one again. Steve was my fave back in the day but i had lost interest in him as of late. At least movie wise.

• Like 1

Started picnic at hanging rock on amazon. Even on my shitty tv it was visually appealing not sure if i will finish. My wife says the original movie was great.

After that on netflix i laughed my balls off watching the martin short and steve martin special. Best new standup i have seen on netflix.

Definitely going to watch that one again. Steve was my fave back in the day but i had lost interest in him as of late. At least movie wise.

His stand-up stuff was gold. I had the first three albums.
  • Like 1

Indeed

They are awesome

I recently watched 3 devo shows on amazon.

A collection of their videos

A live show from the 80's

And a more recent show where they played their earliest songs. It was called hardcore devo.

We have been watching a British mystery series called Loch Ness; about a serial killer in a Scottish village. It's pretty good; a little uneven so I wouldn't say awesome but the scenery helps make up for that. I've watched 4/7 episodes so far.

Indeed

They are awesome

I recently watched 3 devo shows on amazon.

A collection of their videos

A live show from the 80's

And a more recent show where they played their earliest songs. It was called hardcore devo.

I have a VHS version of the video compilation. Is it the one where Boogie Boy vignettes connect the videos?

YouTube has plenty of great DEVO concert footage, including some really early stuff. I dig the guitar-centered era a lot.

• Like 1

Stranger Things, an overhyped but amazing show!! I can't wait for season three ugh it's too long of a wait hhhhhhh.

A fun show. Have you seen the SNL parody skit? It's pretty funny.
  • Like 1

Stranger Things, an overhyped but amazing show!! I can't wait for season three ugh it's too long of a wait hhhhhhh.

Agreed!! I haven't seen it yet tbh i'll have to check it out soon, thanks!! :cheers:

• Like 1

Really enjoy Stranger Things....but way over hyped. Agreed.

Wife and I are binge watching Outlander. Yeah yeah.....it's good. And lot's of tits and ass. So not so bad at all actually.

Edited by Todem

I couldn't get through season 2 of Stranger Things.

Loving...RuPauls Drag Race

I DON'T CARE

Agreed!! I haven't seen it yet tbh i'll have to check it out soon, thanks!! :cheers:

• Like 1

Manhunt, which is a mini-series on the capturing of the Unibomber.

Episode 6 was one of the most riveting things I've watched in a long time.

Mindhunter, on Netflix. It's about the developers of the term "serial killer" and the science of profiling. Although it gets a little soap opera-ish, it's excellent so far. I've gotten through eight episodes.

One of the highlights is the music they play to set the tone. The use of Zeppelin's "In the Light", for example.

For the interested...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mindhunter_(TV_series)

• Like 1

Mindhunter, on Netflix. It's about the developers of the term "serial killer" and the science of profiling. Although it gets a little soap opera-ish, it's excellent so far. I've gotten through eight episodes.

One of the highlights is the music they play to set the tone. The use of Zeppelin's "In the Light", for example.

For the interested...

Sounds interesting. I may have to check this out.

• Like 1

For the interested...

I watched all of it a few months back.

Creepy but very good.

I also watched dark a few months ago. A real mind fukkker

I still recommend aggresuko and am currently finishing out schitts creek.

• Like 1

For the interested...

https://en.wikipedia...nter_(TV_series)

Manhunt moved more quickly, lasting only eight episodes. Only one Unabomber. Lots of Serial Killers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhunt:_Unabomber

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

For the interested...

https://en.wikipedia...nter_(TV_series)

Manhunt moved more quickly, lasting only eight episodes. Only one Unabomber. Lots of Serial Killers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhunt:_Unabomber

Will check that out.

I have read the unabombers manifesto.

Most of it is bullshit but some is spot on and prophetic in a way.

We have just started with The Americans. Seems promising so far. (Although our binge watching is like 3 episodes a week! :LOL:)

:D