What are you binge watching lately?

goose

On 7/12/2022 at 5:37 AM, Stormtron said:

Finished Stranger Things. Also watching Detroiters. That show is funny af.

Gonna check this out!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnRogers said:

I never finished it after they move to San Francisco? I did binge like five seasons.

They did drag the show along a bit further than they should have. I always forget that it went for eight seasons. Probably would have been best to end it after five or six. I'm just about to start season four. Still a very enjoyable show at this point. Not sure how I will feel about the last couple of seasons this time around.

On 7/12/2022 at 5:37 AM, Stormtron said:

Also watching Detroiters. That show is funny af.

So far about half into season one. I’m liking it, my wife not so much. Some gags drag on too long, perhaps that will settle down as the season goes on. 

Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel. A combination of 12 seasons between the two. I think I have my work cut out for me better sacrifice any sort of life I had if I ever want to complete it ;)

• Like 2

Continuing on with Babylon 5, just finished Season 3 with the big conflict between the Shadows and Vorlons coming to a head.  Season  4 is the aftermath and more troubles brewing.   Feeling JMS was very prophetic in some of his scripts, the term the Big Lie was used :unsure:  Enjoying the trip down memory lane quite a bit.

A lot of Universal owned Hitchcock movies just got added to Showtime streaming and expire at month's end so I'm getting through those I have yet to see.  I'm seeing half an hour through each one and then going back to where I leave off so it's not "quite" binge watching.  I'm most likely gonna finish Rope soon since it's very short.  I'm one hour into Shadow of a Doubt.

I saw Vertigo on the streaming service months ago and got around to Rear Window on Starz during COVID lockdown.

Edited by invisible airwave

On 8/15/2022 at 7:27 PM, goose said:

Keep Breathing.

Pretty good so far 

First three episodes were solid, but it gets a little lazy after that with its reliance on tropes.

9 hours ago, thesweetscience said:

Resident Alien. It's like Northern Exposure meets Third Rock from the Sun.  Very entertaining.

Also started Modern Family which reminds me of a much smarter "dysfunctional family" show called Life in Pieces.  It's still funny.

Good to know! Have considered getting started on Resident Alien bit hadn't heard much about it. Yes, I was a big Life In Pieces fan. It was very cleverly written.

• Like 1