What are you binge watching lately?

goose

A satire but it's played straight and the trailer suggests it's a serious thriller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuUZCoyoHo4

Watching episode 1 now.

Please, tell me it's good. I like having excuses to watch Kirsten Bell while sitting next to my wife.

Kristen Bell is an automatic watch for me. It's definitely a parody of psychological thrillers and the cast plays everything straight. But the humor or whatever they're trying to go for is lost on me. There's some funny moments and everything is very cliche for the genre but if it wasn't for Kristen Bell I don't think I would have bothered with this.

My wife is digging it. We pour wine, I get to watch Kristen Bell.

Yeah, it took me a bit to warm up to it. You would think Kristen Bell would be enough and that would happen quickly for me. They play everything so straight that it can confuse you as to what they're trying to do. By the time I finished it I didn't think it was too bad. It's one of those shows that probably needs multiple watches to get everything.

• Like 1

All-Creatures-Great-and-Small-Channel-5-PBS-renew-series-for-Season-2.jpg?lg=2

All Creatures Great & Small

Season Two

Not exactly faithful to the books or original series,

but still one of the best series I've ever seen.

Great actors, storyline & acting, beautiful scenery and soundtrack.

So thrilled to learn that they've signed on for season 3 & 4.

• Like 2

All-Creatures-Great-and-Small-Channel-5-PBS-renew-series-for-Season-2.jpg?lg=2

All Creatures Great & Small

Season Two

Not exactly faithful to the books or original series,

but still one of the best series I've ever seen.

Great actors, storyline & acting, beautiful scenery and soundtrack.

So thrilled to learn that they've signed on for season 3 & 4.

It has been really enjoyable! The countryside is just so gorgeous, even if there wasn't good acting, but there is. :)

• Like 1

Inventing Anna. Really good, so far!

Between this and Ozark, Julia Garner is quickly becoming one of my favorite actresses.

She's rumored to be playing Madonna in a biopic and auditioned. I saw Grandma on Showtime a few months ago and she and Lily Tomlin were great in that movie.

Inventing Anna. Really good, so far!

Between this and Ozark, Julia Garner is quickly becoming one of my favorite actresses.

She's rumored to be playing Madonna in a biopic and auditioned. I saw Grandma on Showtime a few months ago and she and Lily Tomlin were great in that movie.

If there's anyone talented enough to make people care about Madonna again, Julia Garner is it.

Just like The Sopranos I'm rooting for the bad guy over the law. Even more enthusiastically because so far Axe hasn't broken anyone's legs.

ff6608a7eca19d64b846925ecf4e6c789418719d330805134d22f67cada3026c._RI_V_TTW_.jpg

A satire but it's played straight and the trailer suggests it's a serious thriller.

Watching episode 1 now.

Please, tell me it's good. I like having excuses to watch Kirsten Bell while sitting next to my wife.

Kristen Bell is an automatic watch for me. It's definitely a parody of psychological thrillers and the cast plays everything straight. But the humor or whatever they're trying to go for is lost on me. There's some funny moments and everything is very cliche for the genre but if it wasn't for Kristen Bell I don't think I would have bothered with this.

Yeah, it took me a bit to warm up to it. You would think Kristen Bell would be enough and that would happen quickly for me. They play everything so straight that it can confuse you as to what they're trying to do. By the time I finished it I didn't think it was too bad. It's one of those shows that probably needs multiple watches to get everything.

Finally finishing up the last few episodes of this. It got a bit samey in the middle, so we took a break, but the final episodes have a good building tension

Watching episode 1 now.

Finally finishing up the last few episodes of this. It got a bit samey in the middle, so we took a break, but the final episodes have a good building tension

The ending reminded me of the Linda Blair witch doll tale from Trilogy of Terror

Gruesome hilarious

The new season of Formula 1 on Netflix. They do a great job of making F1 a compelling watch.

Agreed. Turned me into a fan! I actually have the F1 app on my phone and planning to watch the first race.

• Like 1

Upload season 2.