What are you binge watching lately?

goose

The Vow, about the NXIVM sex cult. 9 episodes of the first season and another season to come! I`ve given up halfway through S1 as I was getting really bored.

I did the same thing. I watched the first 4 or 5 and then it didn't hold my attention.

I`ve just started Trial 4. You reckon it`s worth sticking with?

The Vow, about the NXIVM sex cult. 9 episodes of the first season and another season to come! I`ve given up halfway through S1 as I was getting really bored.

I did the same thing. I watched the first 4 or 5 and then it didn't hold my attention.

I did. Still not convinced the guy is innocent. Watch the whole thing then we can discuss. I have a thread about it in SOCN because one of the posters there is\was a prosecutor in Boston and I wanted to get his thoughts.
  • Like 1

I did. Still not convinced the guy is innocent. Watch the whole thing then we can discuss. I have a thread about it in SOCN because one of the posters there is\was a prosecutor in Boston and I wanted to get his thoughts.

Yes, I saw that just as I was scrolling through Netflix trying to pick.

Yes, I saw that just as I was scrolling through Netflix trying to pick.

Give it a spin.

It is quite funny that I watched 9 seasons How I Met Your Mother yet I can't remember the name of the actor who portrayed the central character.

Neil Patrick Harris and Jason Segal, who played his supporting best friends, were far more interesting and animated. They stole the show from him.

Krystal, the other actor, who you are thinking of on "How I Met Your Mother" is "Joshua Radnor". I watch it, too, but haven't been a regular, and daily watcher of that romantic comedy sitcom.

Krystal, the other actor, who you are thinking of on "How I Met Your Mother" is "Joshua Radnor". I watch it, too, but haven't been a regular, and daily watcher of that romantic comedy sitcom.

It was in the back of my head, but I had to Google it. Josh is probably the least famous actor from that show. Weird, isn't it?
  • Like 1

It was in the back of my head, but I had to Google it. Josh is probably the least famous actor from that show. Weird, isn't it?

It's not weird because even though he was the central character, he was the least interesting of the bunch. Neil Patrick Harris, Alyson Hannigan and Jason Segel were the ones that brought the star power to the show and always outshined him.

Edited by J2112YYZ

Matt Stonie, competitive eater, destroying so-called "challenges". Example, The Impossible Big Mac Challenge:

4 Big Macs, 4 large fries, 4 large vanilla shakes=7,485 calories.

Matt downs it in 5:31.1. Yeah, under 6 minutes. Jesus K Riest!

• Like 2

Matt Stonie, competitive eater, destroying so-called "challenges". Example, The Impossible Big Mac Challenge:

I could eat all that but not in five minutes it might take me a half an hour.

In-And-Out Burger: Matt kills 4 4X4 burgers & a large Coke in 3 minutes.
  • Like 1

In-And-Out Burger: Matt kills 4 4X4 burgers & a large Coke in 3 minutes.

Wouldn't want to follow him in using a bathroom.
  • Like 2

For Mandalorian-related reasons*, I've decided to watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars. I'm trying to do it in chronological order, so that involves some jumping around, and I'm only about four or five episodes in (plus the movie). So far, it seems pretty amateurish, frankly, but I'm hoping it grows on me, and the voice acting becomes less grating.

(Mostly involving curiosity about the character voiced [and now played] by Katee Sackhoff -- [rampant sexism alert:] who I would watch in just about any B-film she'd care to feature in. I think the character is named Boca Tan, based on how they're pronouncing it, but that may be wishful thinking. :drool: )

Utopia, on Amazon. An edgier, more mature Stranger Things.

Really? Adding it to the list.

I am through episode 4 now, and a warning: The series is as tone deaf as can be in regards to the pandemic. There's some graphic stuff that comes across as heartlessly crass considering the real experiences people are having.

I am through episode 4 now, and a warning: The series is as tone deaf as can be in regards to the pandemic. There's some graphic stuff that comes across as heartlessly crass considering the real experiences people are having.

I love heartless and crass.

I watched the first episode and am not sure what is going on. I will watch a few more to see if it comes around.

I watched the first episode and am not sure what is going on. I will watch a few more to see if it comes around.

I'll be curious to hear your thoughts. :cheers:

I'll be curious to hear your thoughts. :cheers:

I was excited by your comment because I love stranger things. I will watch a few more episodes and I'll get back to you with comments. As a matter of fact, I might watch the first episode again because I don't think I was following it all that well.

Edited by thesweetscience