What are you binge watching lately?

goose

Shame on me. :huh: I've just spent hours watching reaction videos to Rush songs on YouTube. :LOL:

Most are pretty good, but some are just plain DUMB. :LOL: :lol:

Yeah, even though I know I'M pretty High IQ, I know there are a LOT of people who are NOT, and probably have some DUMB reactions to RUSH's awesome MUSIC! Now I'm up to season 5 of CSI:NY, and still chugging on...

:banana:

Edited by OldRUSHfan

I checked out "I Am Not Okay With This" on Netflix, and I'm not okay with it. The episodes were short, so I don't feel like I've wasted a lot of time, but when season two comes out, I'll give it a pass.

Then I tried watching "Fargo" on Hulu, but for a 48-minute episode of TV, there were 30 minutes of commercials. This is an infuriating ratio, and it's why I'd rather watch some other service!

• Like 1

I checked out "I Am Not Okay With This" on Netflix, and I'm not okay with it. The episodes were short, so I don't feel like I've wasted a lot of time, but when season two comes out, I'll give it a pass.

Then I tried watching "Fargo" on Hulu, but for a 48-minute episode of TV, there were 30 minutes of commercials. This is an infuriating ratio, and it's why I'd rather watch some other service!

I was OK with I'm Not OK With This .. I really liked the shortness of it .. a very short binge watch for sure ... the way they set up the next season is pretty interesting to me

• Like 1

I was OK with I'm Not OK With This .. I really liked the shortness of it .. a very short binge watch for sure ... the way they set up the next season is pretty interesting to me

I'm through four episodes, I think. I do like that it moves quickly. Adolescent angst with a bit of nostalgia for oldies like me, what's not to like?
  • Like 1

Lots of ESPN. Reruns of UFC bouts, E-60 and 30 for 30, etc. Yesterday one of the channels had and all dayer of ESPN 8, The Ocho, and the real oddball sports. Cherry pit spitting, combat juggling, and the Calaveras County Frog Jumping Jubilee. Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

Lots of ESPN. Reruns of UFC bouts, E-60 and 30 for 30, etc. Yesterday one of the channels had and all dayer of ESPN 8, The Ocho, and the real oddball sports. Cherry pit spitting, combat juggling, and the Calaveras County Frog Jumping Jubilee.

We were looking forward to that for a week and then forgot to turn it on until late in the day . . . . :(

I am probably the only person in the US who never watched Schitt's Creek, but I have started! Most of the way through season one. I love Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara anyway, I don't know what took me so long!
  • Like 1

I am probably the only person in the US who never watched Schitt's Creek, but I have started! Most of the way through season one. I love Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara anyway, I don't know what took me so long!

I love those two as well but I stopped watching the show during the second season. I didn't find any of the main characters likable at all. Maybe that's the point but who wants to watch a show where you can't relate to the characters? Maybe I'll give it another try some day.

• Like 2

I'm through four episodes, I think. I do like that it moves quickly. Adolescent angst with a bit of nostalgia for oldies like me, what's not to like?

Finished with the Prom. Not sure where they can go from there...

Ozark season 3 - really good!

Just finished it yesterday. Love the show. This is one of those streaming shows everyone should be talking about.

I saw there's new episodes.

:drool:

Ozark season 3 - really good!

Just finished it yesterday. Love the show. This is one of those streaming shows everyone should be talking about.

I saw there's new episodes.

:drool:

Yup just started in the newest new episodes last night. Love this show. Justin Bateman certainly has made some great career decisions.