What are you binge watching lately?

goose

Supernatural

Never watched it before

Episode 2 ends with a Rush song! Fly By Night!

Loving the soundtrack.

One of my all time favorites. Kinda shelved it for now since my blue ray took a crap. Yes, Dean is a total rocker dude. Most episodes feature something cool from the past. In a couple of episodes, Sam makes fun of his cassette collection, and in another gets into an argument defending hair metal to Dean.

I've been into Ozzy's World Detour (yeah, go figure... :eyeroll: ) and Bourdain's Parts Unknown. What a huge hole that guy has left.

• Like 1

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

One of my favorite shows. It had the perfect mix of everything. Whatever your preference was for a tv show this one had it in every episode.

Haven't seen it since it finished. It's as great as I remembered it! Season one was messy but enjoyable so.

• Like 1

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

One of my favorite shows. It had the perfect mix of everything. Whatever your preference was for a tv show this one had it in every episode.

Haven't seen it since it finished. It's as great as I remembered it! Season one was messy but enjoyable so.

I have the whole series on DVD. It's one of those shows I revisit every three or four years.

• Like 1

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

I have the whole series on DVD. It's one of those shows I revisit every three or four years.

I just had an urge to rewatch it. I lost interest in rewatching Supernatural but remembered LOVING Buffy.

Cautiously pirated the first season to see what I thought. Took one episode to remember how great the characters are. Took six episodes and I bought the entire box set. Love it! I want to watch Angel too. Never seen that.

• Like 2

Buffy still.

Also American Horror Story: Cult

This season is verging on true greatness. Amazed as this show is normally stupid.

Buffy still.

This season is verging on true greatness. Amazed as this show is normally stupid.

Cult is fantastic. Easily Evan Peters best performance in the entire series. I wouldn't say the show is normally stupid. But there is a decent amount of out there stuff in it that can be a bit much and drag things down some. The new season, Apocalypse, started this week. First episode was solid.

• Like 1

Buffy still.

Cult is fantastic. Easily Evan Peters best performance in the entire series. I wouldn't say the show is normally stupid. But there is a decent amount of out there stuff in it that can be a bit much and drag things down some. The new season, Apocalypse, started this week. First episode was solid.

I find it's silliness very endearing. I often feel like I am watching a comedy as much as a horror show.

But Cult took a serious turn and it is amazing! I have about five episodes left. I could easily watch this again. My favourite season. I loved Coven and Roanoke the most prior to this.

So far Cult has the least amount of filler (I kinda could have done without all that Zodiac stuff...felt a bit forced but was still very good).

I will watch Apocalypse when it's finished. I love to binge this show.

I confess I couldn't get into Hotel. Have tried three times.

Edited by Segue Myles

Anybody else see any of the eps of The Witching Season ??

I guess I'm a little late to the party, but this is an anthology of horror shorts - each 12-15 minutes long, and all are set around the Halloween holiday

Nothing groundbreaking, but the vibe is really good .. I'm still in the dark as to how many have been made so far, but here's hoping they keep 'em coming

Preacher - sad that I've finished season 3. I adore this show so much.

Next, well as I was in Dubrovnik last week my wife and have started to watch GoT from the beginning (again). If we watch 2 eps a week we'll be up-to-date for the start of the last season next year. No point in picking out Dubrovnik landmark in S01 as it was filmed in Malta lol. Season 2 though - I was there yeehaa.

the-good-place.jpg

this show forking rocks

I need to catch up. I’m on episode 3 of season 2 on Netflix.

Yeah, I've gotta finish up season two as well. For some reason I stopped watching it. Probably got caught up in some other show which sometimes happens. I know season three is starting up soon.