What are you binge watching lately?

goose

The Fam is still going through old Survivor seasons, as we never watched the show in its original run. The Lad really enjoys it.

My son did too and still watches it! He doesn't have cable or streaming but has an old tv (that used to have a coat hanger for an antenna) so he could always get CBS where he lived. :LOL: :LOL: He turned out ok; he is a music librarian at the Library of Congress. :heart:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

The Fam is still going through old Survivor seasons, as we never watched the show in its original run. The Lad really enjoys it.

My son did too and still watches it! He doesn't have cable or streaming but has an old tv (that used to have a coat hanger for an antenna) so he could always get CBS where he lived. :LOL: :LOL: He turned out ok; he is a music librarian at the Library of Congress. :heart:

What a cool job that must be. My nephew just got accepted for a Fall semester internship at the Smithsonian. :)
  • Like 1

What a cool job that must be. My nephew just got accepted for a Fall semester internship at the Smithsonian. :)

Congrats to your nephew! My son did a summer internship in DC a few years ago and learned some from the experience but I think he would have learned more had it been another season! :LOL: He really likes the LoC. Right now he mostly handles sheet music; of which they have a copy of everything ever submitted for a writer's copyright. :o It's a fascinating institution that I admit I didn't know enough about. He helps with cataloging and that department gets so much they are only up to the late 1950's cataloging the sheet music. Handling Chuck Berry music was one thing that stood out to him. I thought that was pretty cool, although he said they are never quite sure if the artist wrote the copy that is submitted for copyright or if they had an assistant write up the "good copy" to submit.

• Like 1

Any else check out f is for family?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIXxHb5gRUk

I love the music and in particular the dj neighbor.

Treeduck you should check out aggreksuko asap

It may be too metal for you!

This was also my way of saying that I've just started watching this:

http://www.filmhoek.nl/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/westworlds2keyart.jpg

• Like 2

Cool. Will check it out if i can.

• Like 1

Cool. Will check it out if i can.

Aye it's pretty good. I've just seen the first two episodes so far.

• Like 2

laughedatbytime's signature

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy" —attributed to Alexander Tytler.

The irony of this is that the voters are the public. The public treasury is just their pooled tax money.

Which receives contributions in unfathomably unequal proportions, which are not at all correlated with who receives the benefits.

Just in case you didn't know, the Hannity thing was a joke, the guy has an IQ in double digits.

Barely. Just barely. Edited by pjbear05

Decided to re-start Dexter. I saw a few episodes a couple of years ago and stopped watching, but the first season was really good, I remember.

Decided to re-start Dexter. I saw a few episodes a couple of years ago and stopped watching, but the first season was really good, I remember.

Stop after season four. Trust me. There's nothing but disappointment to follow. They did get it together again a bit for season seven but destroyed that with the final season. One of the worst final seasons and show finales in the history of television.

First four seasons are perfection though.

• Like 2

Stop after season four. Trust me. There's nothing but disappointment to follow. They did get it together again a bit for season seven but destroyed that with the final season. One of the worst final seasons and show finales in the history of television.

Too bad. cuz the show has a great premise.

Did you ever watch the Hannibal Lector show?

Currently, CSI the original. Just bought the entire series. Actor- "I became a highly paid BUTT MONKEY."

f2B1C3O.gif

Too bad. cuz the show has a great premise.

Did you ever watch the Hannibal Lector show?

I LOVE HANNIBAL!!

As for Dexter, I made it to season six and then had to stop. I could not believe how bad it got, even though technically it wasn't doing anything particularly differently.

• Like 1

Yea Dexter should have ended after the amazing 4th season.

Mick

I do feel that they did salvage the show a little bit with what happened at the end of the season six finale. The follow up to it for season seven was good. But season eight was the drizzling shits. There's no way it could have ended any worse.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

Mick

I do feel that they did salvage the show a little bit with what happened at the end of the season six finale. The follow up to it for season seven was good. But season eight was the drizzling shits. There's no way it could have ended any worse.

no spoilers but yea i hated it too.......LOATHED it in fact, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Mick

no spoilers but yea i hated it too.......LOATHED it in fact, lol

Mick

It's my most hated series finale. It will take a serious shit bomb for something to overtake it for me.

• Like 1