What are you binge watching lately?

goose

Breaking Bad

Re-watch, or first time through?

First time. I’m only on the second season.

You digging it?

Yeah. It’s strangely compelling.

Better Call Saul, the Breaking Bad spinoff, just released season 3 on Netflix. :drool:

Weird. It must have been out internationally before domestically as I saw season 3 a few weeks ago.

You got me excited that season 4 was actually being released as I didn’t know that the show was still active and had assumed it was older than it is.

Speechless.

it's about a kid with Cerebral Palsy. they cast authentic with this show. the lead boy actually has CP.

may not be the best show on TV.....but man i've been though most of these situations. and i relate and it tickles me.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

Speechless.

it's about a kid with Cerebral Palsy. they cast authentic with this show. the lead boy actually has CP.

may not be the best show on TV.....but man i've been though most of these situations. and i relate and it tickles me.

Mick

I'll have to check it out. :cheers:
  • Like 1

The Good Place.

Kind of a one trick pony, but funny. I find Janet hilarious.

The Lad really digs it (especially Janet). The one-liners have held up and remain fresh.

Onto season 3 of Orange is the New Black. I liked how they ended season 2, but not digging season 3's return of Alex or the guard's baby story arc, so far.

Episodes, with Matt LeBlanc. A British couple has their successful sitcom picked up to be re-done for the US market.

Of course, the sophisticated Brits have to endure the worst of Hollywood fame culture, including having Joey from Friends cast as the lead. Pretty funny, so far.

Anyone watching the new Lost in Space series on Netflix?

I started it on a treadmill at the gym today but got distracted and didn't get through the first episode. It looks intriguing.

I saw the opening scene with them playing cards and stopped. I want to watch it with my son. I loved the original series...

Wife and I are working our way through Elementary before starting on Andromeda. Almost caught up which is good because I've already gotten bored of it. I never saw all of Andromeda and neither has the wife and since we both like Sci-Fi it's the perfect match.

laughedatbytime's signature

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy" —attributed to Alexander Tytler.

The irony of this is that the voters are the public. The public treasury is just their pooled tax money.

The Fam is still going through old Survivor seasons, as we never watched the show in its original run. The Lad really enjoys it. Edited by goose
  • Like 1

laughedatbytime's signature

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy" —attributed to Alexander Tytler.

The irony of this is that the voters are the public. The public treasury is just their pooled tax money.

Which receives contributions in unfathomably unequal proportions, which are not at all correlated with who receives the benefits.

Just in case you didn't know, the Hannity thing was a joke, the guy has an IQ in double digits.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1