Happy Anniversary, Lucas !!

blueschica

Happy Anniversary !!! New Jersey in da' house !!!

You missed a great show at The Wellmont in Montclair last night.

Custom, thanks !!

I gotta keep in better contact with our NJ brother Mr Cat 3 - because next time, I'M THERE !!

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 3

Happy anniversary, Lucas. :cheers:

Thanks Cyclonus !!

Today is ( was ) also my birthday , and I had a few friends come over - and while having some dinner, I put on DRAW THE LINE !!!!! ... I thought about you because of your love for Aerosmith, esp when my friends where like "what the heck is this ? .. some dinner music"

:LOL:

• Like 1

:cheers:

ReRushed, thank you !!! ... Yep, I have been here three years, but that has nothing to do with me - it is members like you, and your knowledge and passion for music that is what makes coming here so great .... Your extensive musical vocabulary has been inspiring, esp going back to the great music of the NYC scene of the 70s - a lot of stuff that I should have known more of, but didn't

• Like 1

Happy anniversary to one of the best guys around! :cheers: :banana:

pkl3Bog.jpg

oh god, I love it !!! ... That;s the way a lot of my most fond dreams begin !!!

Hey Storm, do you know the Korean revenge film "Bedevilled" ?? .. Saturday was also my birthday, and I subjected some friends to "Bedevilled" - but, you gotta expect that when you come to my place for movie night :LOL:

Great great film

Thanks for the pic

• Like 1

http://www.metaljazz.com/hellokissy.jpg

:cheers: Happy Anniversary Lucas!!! :cheers:

Stephen, thank you so much ... You are the best of the best, and just the fact that I've had the opportunity to get to know you, that alone has made it worth joining this great place ..

I know I've been sayin' it for a long time, but Veggie Heaven or The Loving Hut - SOON, ok ?!?!?!?!

• Like 4

Lucas, one of my favorite members on here. For the honor i will listen to this masterpiece

maxresdefault.jpg

BB10, thank you and likewise - you are the best of the best and one of my faves too

Just like Journey To The Vast Unknown !!!! .... The final 10 minutes or so of that album is one of the few examples of music that no matter what I am doing, I have to just stop everything and listen

• Like 1

Happy anniversary, Lucas! And cheers to you for three years of standing up for some positive principles in the midst of all of this music discussion :cheers:

Bean THANKS !!!!!!!

And a truly appreciate the kind words .... and maybe next time, you even toss in some profanity !?!?!

Seriously, thank you Bean, you are one special person here

• Like 2

Thanks Duck !!!!

It has been probably 30 years since I have looked forward to a new album as much as I have with this upcoming Firepower release -- and while it is goona be great, I owe all this enthusiasm and excitement to you for all the chats we've had about it and the links ...

SEA OF RED !!!!!!

You are tops here Duck, and thanks

• Like 2

:cheers: Happy 3rd anniversary! :cheers:

Thank you BabyCat, and thank you or being you -- I've said this before, but I really mean it - when ever I see the glittering pink kitty, I know that there will be a great, sincere and wonderful post that will follow ...

Cheers back at ya !!!

• Like 1

I made you an anniversary gift! Best Wishes!

7nzePUHl.jpg

This is awesome .. I am firing up the printer right now !!!

THANKS

You're welcome! So glad you like it ! Let me know if you have trouble printing it out; I can print it here and mail it to you.

BC, thank you again .. That pic is great, I don;t know how you got that font to match, but it's awesome

My printer got it pretty good - I'm taking it to work on Monday and I will hang it on the office window !!

• Like 3

Happy anniversary, Lucas! And cheers to you for three years of standing up for some positive principles in the midst of all of this music discussion :cheers:

Bean THANKS !!!!!!!

And a truly appreciate the kind words .... and maybe next time, you even toss in some profanity !?!?!

You're very welcome, Lucas--and thank you for the kind words, too!

:LOL: How oh how could I have neglected your appreciation for my potty mouth?! Since you've mentioned another element to this special occasion, happy f***ing birthday! :cheers:

• Like 2

Happy anniversary!

Thank you Laura !!!

So many great people here on the forum, but, as I'm sure you know, there's something super special about the New Jerseyans , right ?!?!?!

THANKS !!

Yes indeed!!!

• Like 2

Thanks Duck !!!!

It has been probably 30 years since I have looked forward to a new album as much as I have with this upcoming Firepower release -- and while it is goona be great, I owe all this enthusiasm and excitement to you for all the chats we've had about it and the links ...

SEA OF RED !!!!!!

You are tops here Duck, and thanks

No probs mate! :haz: :givebeer:

• Like 2

Bean THANKS !!!!!!!

:LOL: How oh how could I have neglected your appreciation for my potty mouth?! Since you've mentioned another element to this special occasion, happy f***ing birthday! :cheers:

I love it, thanks Bean !!

• Like 2

Happy 3rd Anni, Lucas!

rxzRAVe.jpg2pBsnth.jpg

f2B1C3O.gifG0CO757.gifleave my wrench alone!

Thanks ORFie, keep posting those great model pics, and ya never know, one of these days when I get that 340 Duster, we'll take it down Main Street with a bunch of 8 tracks !

• Like 1

Happy Anniversary Lucas! :cheers:

NQAFgbj.gif

Oh, now THAT is good !!

Thanks GF, and in addition to that amazing GIF, you, more than anyone, has turned me on to some great new music here

I have you and Cyclonus to thank for CDs arriving in the mail everyday from every part of the globe !!!

• Like 2

Bean THANKS !!!!!!!

I love it, thanks Bean !!

:LOL: You're welcome!

• Like 2