The ultimate showdown: JP or IM... Round Two!

Entre_Perpetuo

Choose wisely.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your favorite

• Sad Wings Of Destiny, Sin After Sin, Stained Class, Killing Machine, British Steel, Screaming For Vengeance
    • Iron Maiden, Killers, The Number Of The Beast, Piece Of Mind, Powerslave, Somewhere In Time, Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
  2. 2. Pick your top 3

• Sad Wings Of Destiny
    • Sin After Sin
    • Stained Class
    • Killing Machine
    • Iron Maiden
    • British Steel
    • Killers
    • Screaming For Vengeance
    • The Number Of The Beast
    • Piece Of Mind
    • Powerslave
    • Somewhere In Time
    • Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son

Shoot! I guess I forked up. I didn't realize the top three were all supposed to be from the band you picked, I guess?? I went with British Steel and Screaming for Vengeance because they are favorites from back in the day, but then I picked Number of the Beast because it's such a classic!

E.P. can let me know if I'm supposed to revote! :LOL:

• Like 2

Shoot! I guess I forked up. I didn't realize the top three were all supposed to be from the band you picked, I guess?? I went with British Steel and Screaming for Vengeance because they are favorites from back in the day, but then I picked Number of the Beast because it's such a classic!

Top three in general, so you did it right.

• Like 1

Hahaha! Mr F Bomb here.

Fork You Chica! LOL

• Like 1

I had to take Maiden over Priest which I can't believe I did. "Screaming" is a great album. But for me as a kid it was overplayed and production was just too polished.

However,

I chose

SAD WINGS

STAINED CLASS

KILLERS

That was almost my top three, but I listened to Sin After Sin and Killers before I voted and had to give the edge to Priest again. Halford is f***ing unreal and gives those songs so much character.

Interesting the 6 Maiden albums are beating the 6 Priest albums, but the tie for the best album altogether is between three Priest albums and one Maiden album.

What does that mean?