Super Bowl LII  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

• The New England Patriots
    • The Philadelphia Eagles
  2. 2. Who do you expect to win?

• The New England Patriots
    • The Philadelphia Eagles

Oh Lord, please protect the City of Philadelphia from the outcomes of the Iggles victory.
  • Like 4

Maybe it was just a local ad, but a ad came on after the game for Suburu and said 'congrats Patriots'. It was stuck there for about 15 seconds. bwwwwwwwwwwahhaahaha....fail!!!
  • Like 2

One thing I noticed about this game is what I didn't notice much of. The refs, and it was refreshing. That is all...
  • Like 4

One thing I noticed about this game is what I didn't notice much of. The refs, and it was refreshing. That is all...

Those two 'disputed' Eagles TDs thankfully were called correctly. If those were taken away the NFL would have heard all off season about cooking the game. It's stupid that the NFL would even consider a slight hand off the ball or 3 steps before loosing the ball as an incomplete pass. It should be simple...two steps with control is a completion.
  • Like 2

Congrats Lerxt. Your team was the better team tonight. Enjoy the celebration. I'm going to bed my friend.

:cheers:

Thank you kind sir. I have been a fan for a LONG time and this was only our third shot. And I almost had a heart attack. And it quite literally came down to the last second - what a force of nature NE is. Great game.

• Like 6

Congrats Lerxt. Your team was the better team tonight. Enjoy the celebration. I'm going to bed my friend.

:cheers:

Totally. Eagles certainly were better when it mattered and in most other areas too.

In the end... as Lombardi himself said, the clock runs out on you - this was quite literally a slugfest... wow.

• Like 1

Oh Lord, please protect the City of Philadelphia from the outcomes of the Iggles victory.

The streets are full of people in 7 or 8 different regions of the city - it is a giant party. Only a few bonfires so far. The property damage will come later. lol.

• Like 1

The streets are full of people in 7 or 8 different regions of the city - it is a giant party. Only a few bonfires so far. The property damage will come later. lol.

:LOL:

Nothing beats damaging property to celebrate your favorite team’s victory!!!

• Like 4

I heard before the game the main concern for Philly's Mayor is if the city would be burned down by angry fans or by happy ones...

I heard before the game the main concern for Philly's Mayor is if the city would be burned down by angry fans or by happy ones...

Pathetic that either were possibilities

Pathetic that either were possibilities

It's Philly, so...

f**k the superbowl trophy...bring out a 50 foot philly cheesesteak bitches!

Rather have a John's Pork Sandwich.

• Like 1

22/12 oh so close. Imagine??? Anyone else think the same thing????

I was extremely excited when it was 21-12 for about 30 seconds!!!

I tried to get a picture of it on my TV screen.

(Because I am that much of a Rush geek!).

• Like 3