Super Bowl LII  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

• The New England Patriots
    • The Philadelphia Eagles
  2. 2. Who do you expect to win?

• The New England Patriots
    • The Philadelphia Eagles

Eagles all the way- I’d love to see them win after having it McNabbed from them the last time around.

I’d also love to see Brady lose another Super Bowl, so an Eagles win would be doubly delicious.

• Like 2

"WHERE EAGLES DARE!"

Love,

IRON MAIDEN

F YOU TERRIFIC TOM AND BELLICHEAT! GO EAGLES!

Today's Sun Sentinel had an article saying a Pat's win might also win over all the disgruntled haters.

Uh uh, not gonna f***in happen. GO EAGLES!

• Like 1

My dad is coming over to watch the game today. It's a lot of fun to watch the game with him and my son. My 14 year old son has no real concept of the Patriots NOT winning games like this. My 82 year old dad has too much experience watching them be stumblebums to ever enjoy the game, he just waits for them to collapse, even after all the success of the the last 16 seasons. So when they go 3 and out on the first series, he announces, "this game is over." When they're down 28-3 late in the third quarter, my son still says, "I think they still got this."

GO PATS!

• Like 2

My dad is coming over to watch the game today. It's a lot of fun to watch the game with him and my son. My 14 year old son has no real concept of the Patriots NOT winning games like this. My 82 year old dad has too much experience watching them be stumblebums to ever enjoy the game, he just waits for them to collapse, even after all the success of the the last 16 seasons. So when they go 3 and out on the first series, he announces, "this game is over." When they're down 28-3 late in the third quarter, my son still says, "I think they still got this."

GO PATS!

That's really awesome! Enjoy the game!!! Go Iggles! My lack of confidence and heuristic models full of empirical data of losing will not allow me to even make a friendly bet with you :(

• Like 1

GO PATS!

That's really awesome! Enjoy the game!!! Go Iggles! My lack of confidence and heuristic models full of empirical data of losing will not allow me to even make a friendly bet with you :(

Haha. It's OK. I've got enough experience like my dad's to not be comfortable taking it. :)

• Like 1

I'll say that for this Super Bowl they should have ditched the Roman Numerals. LII just sucks.

heywood banks gets to roman numerals in this song at about :48

• Like 1

I'll say that for this Super Bowl they should have ditched the Roman Numerals. LII just sucks.

If it wasn't for Bob & Tom, I'm not sure he'd have much of a career. He went downhill after TOAST! anyway.

Apparently, I’m going to be on a local broadcast during this game. I guess the section I’m sitting (at Hooter’s) is being shot. They might catch me perving when I’m not into the game :LOL:

Really though, Hooter’s is the only place I know that’s showing the game. It’s not even 8am here!

• Like 1

If it wasn't for Bob & Tom, I'm not sure he'd have much of a career. He went downhill after TOAST! anyway.

oh you'll still catch him at midwestern clubs now and then. very midwestern in his humor that doesn't play on the coasts.

I don't even have my tv on yet. i don't feel the need to watch the 15 minute coin tossing ceremony or watch pink hurl during the anthem because she has the flu. pffft 20 bucks says she prerecorded it anyway

Timberlake.

I don’t get it.

Don’t wanna get it.

:hail:

IMO, Timberlake is boring so far. The ultimate offense.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1