There Truly Is One Thing To Learn After Watching The 2018 Grammy Award Show Of Pure SHITE! "ROCK IS TRULY DEAD!"

RUSHHEAD666

Have the Grammy's ever been good?

This was the 60th Year I believe. Don't you think the Grammy's were good in the 60's 780's and 80's? 90's too I would assume.

Remember when Jethro Tull beat out Metallica for what "Best Rock Album?" Metallica even performed that night!!! LOL!

I loved it!

Ever since Cliff Burton passed away Metallica has been CRAP! Just like the Grammy's!

I don’t mind Metallica especially back then BUT...

Jethro Tull > Metallica

I don’t give a shit about the genre people want to label bands. Tull never labeled themselves anything. They just made albums.

Yes! YOU ARE "ON FIRE" JB! Totally agree!

Signed,

VAN HALEN

When will real VAN HALEN get a life achievement award????

NEVER!

I haven’t been interested in VH since that Phys.Ed teacher bit in the Hot for Teacher video.

And I don’t mind Sammy either but I’m as interested in him as Metallica’s Load and follow up albums...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk_xxoi-1xQ&sns=em

My husband, the chemistry teacher, is still in love with Miss Chemistry! :LOL: I only saw part of the Grammys because I wanted to watch "Victoria" during the other half. The best part I saw was Chris Stapleton and Emmy Lou Harris singing together, even if it was as a memorial tribute.

• Like 1

Remember when Jethro Tull beat out Metallica for what "Best Rock Album?" Metallica even performed that night!!! LOL!

Wàsn't it best heavy metal album, which made it even better?
  • Like 2

Personally I don't give a f**k if Sabaton or Lacuna Coil never ever win a Grammy. They're too good for it anyway.

Rock isn't dead, it's just too good to be mainstream

• Like 1

C'mon Earl, we will know that rock is dead when The Grammys are acknowledging and praising it

So The Grammys ignore great bands ??

That's fine by me !!

Hahaha! I know Lucas! I wish my mom never told me it was on! I never would have put it on!

It's embarrassing being an American watching that tripe.

No wonder everyone else in the world hates us. Politically and Musically.

• Like 1

Wàsn't it best heavy metal album, which made it even better?

Hahaha! Yes it was! There's an ad too about Ian's flute I think. His flute truly is made of "heavy metal." LOL!

Happy skiing amigo. You blow me away! I used to ski all the time in the 80's and 90's. Then the snowboarders took over so I said FUCKK IT.

C'mon Earl, we will know that rock is dead when The Grammys are acknowledging and praising it

That's fine by me !!

Hahaha! I know Lucas! I wish my mom never told me it was on! I never would have put it on!

Totally agree Earl

Some of the musical acts are bad enough, but when hypocritical, war mongering, self immersed politicians start talking at an event celebrating modern music, that is when it really crosses the line

• Like 1

Oh great, another Fraroc thread...

So now you're saying I'm now Yosemite Sam on crystal meth?

Holy Diver, I mean Holy Shit!

I can't believe you just wrote that.

I think that goes way back on here.

"Yosemite Sam on crystal meth."

That is epic.

Who coined that term?

Johnny Blaze?

Personally I don't give a f**k if Sabaton or Lacuna Coil never ever win a Grammy. They're too good for it anyway.

I LOVE SABATON!

I would say I agree but Mastodon just won and they are amazing.

• Like 2

God Damn it, lol. rock is fine. just ignore the mostly shitty mainstream.

Mick

I know I know!

I'm cranking "Lovedrive" tonight.

Never gets old!

The music WE grew up on will be ETERNAL! Even if the fukking ignorant and lazy Millennials have no clue about culture or music history or theory!

"WE ROCK!"

Love,

DIO

FUKK THE MAINSTREAM!

• Like 1

That's fine by me !!

Totally agree Earl

Some of the musical acts are bad enough, but when hypocritical, war mongering, self immersed politicians start talking at an event celebrating modern music, that is when it really crosses the line

I know! I get it man and I'm conservative! Wow! Go figure! We are all fukked. But man life is good! I'm "Going For The One" man! Has YES ever won a Grammy?

I LOVE SABATON!

Mastodon is solid.

I remember buying their first few records. They were label a raw heavy metal Rush sounding band.

Good for them.

Saw them once.

Once is enough.

• Like 1

"Savage Amusement" is mainstream.

Will the Scorpions ever get a Life Time Achievement Award?

Could you imagine them all getting back together for a live performance?

Michael HATES Rudolph.

I would LOVE to see Uli, Michael, Jabs and Rudolf all on the stage together! HERMAN ZE GERMAN!

Have the Grammy's ever been good?

This was the 60th Year I believe. Don't you think the Grammy's were good in the 60's 780's and 80's? 90's too I would assume.

I loved it!

Ever since Cliff Burton passed away Metallica has been CRAP! Just like the Grammy's!

I don’t mind Metallica especially back then BUT...

Jethro Tull > Metallica

I don’t give a shit about the genre people want to label bands. Tull never labeled themselves anything. They just made albums.

Yes! YOU ARE "ON FIRE" JB! Totally agree!

Signed,

VAN HALEN

When will real VAN HALEN get a life achievement award????

NEVER!

I haven’t been interested in VH since that Phys.Ed teacher bit in the Hot for Teacher video.

And I don’t mind Sammy either but I’m as interested in him as Metallica’s Load and follow up albums...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk_xxoi-1xQ&sns=em

I know Johnny!

I'm so glad I saw the "1984" Tour!! After that yep, never the same. Hell I saw the 5150 Tour. BTO opened. BTO was better1!!

Metallica's "And Justice For All" record is good but you can have the "Black Album." MTeVIL

Ummmm, Quite a "LOAD" of shite there buddy.

I used to know Jason Newstead very well as he and his girlfriend used to live in the east bay area and he would come through my line all the time late at night to shop.

He is actually a very very cool cat. Great guy.

I would always give him shit about how I couldn't never hear his bass lines on the "And Justice For All Record." He would just shake his head, and say "f**k you Earl."

Classic!!!!

That wasn’t Jason Newstead! That was me!

Don’t you remember? Listen: “f**k you Earl!” See? It was me! :P

I LOVE SABATON!

Mastodon is solid.

I remember buying their first few records. They were label a raw heavy metal Rush sounding band.

Good for them.

Saw them once.

Once is enough.

What a coincidence!

I just posted a Mastodon video today even though I’ve never talked about them and even though the video had nothing to do with anything...

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/45/74/bc/4574bc5eae779e13a46cbd0370139cb1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hqZjPCH.jpg

• Like 2

I find it fascinating that all those celebs took time away from their rape culture to actually hold an awards show.
  • Like 4

I can't remember the last time I watched or even cared about the Grammys. It was probably when I had hair.

What's more laughable is the MTV awards for videos they don't play anymore.

The political slant of these award shows illustrates how desperate they are to gain any attention or relevance. Without the faux 'controversy', no one would even remember, care or give a shit about the rest of the show.

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 1

The mainstream music business sickens me these days. All this American Idol, The Voice etc BS!! Some of the greatest singers of all time would never get past round one on these crap shows! Whatever happened to musicians learning to play an instrument?? Every freaking performer at these shows has to surround themselves with a bunch of contorting, writhing loser "dancers". Why?? Because it distracts from the lack of talent! And if no one is actually playing an instrument, and it is all backing tapes, then something has to take up all of that stage space. It is unbelievable. What is that new contest show?? Someone gets picked to record a single and it automatically goes to number one. No one "earns" it anymore. Look pretty, have a good singing voice and the "formula" takes over. The average fan / listener is a sheep.
  • Like 5

The mainstream music business sickens me these days. All this American Idol, The Voice etc BS!! Some of the greatest singers of all time would never get past round one on these crap shows! Whatever happened to musicians learning to play an instrument?? Every freaking performer at these shows has to surround themselves with a bunch of contorting, writhing loser "dancers". Why?? Because it distracts from the lack of talent! And if no one is actually playing an instrument, and it is all backing tapes, then something has to take up all of that stage space. It is unbelievable. What is that new contest show?? Someone gets picked to record a single and it automatically goes to number one. No one "earns" it anymore. Look pretty, have a good singing voice and the "formula" takes over. The average fan / listener is a sheep.

Imagine if Geddy or Ozzy auditioned for Canadian Idol, or Britain´s Got Talent...their audition wouldn´t even be aired.

• Like 5