Former JUDAS PRIEST Drummer Dave Holland Dead At 69

Permanent-Rush

You guys are killing me.

I feel like the good old fun times on here again.

Ironically this is mostly an East Coast Forum. They are all asleep dreaming of RUSH reuniting again in Toronto for three shows!

I was about to go to bed, but now I'm enjoying this too much. I'll stay up a little longer, my first class tomorrow isn't till 11 anyway.

Haha!

You are staying up late to get PE knowledge! PAT EARL! LOL!

They don't require PE anymore in college, thank goodness, :LOL:

I was good at sports, I was always drafted for the track team and rugby!

Dude!

You are a badass!

I was actually really good in futbol. Played for ten years, but my passion was swimming.

I was on the Varsity Swim Team for two years.

Butterfly was my favorite stroke.

Now I just have my right hand! LOL!!!

I'm not really good at soccer but sometimes I got drafted for that too. They put me on the wing because I was fast, i could just run away from people, i didn't need any dribbling! And on the wing i couldn't mess up the midfield.

Ok Pat!!! This is nuts!!! We are BROTHERS! I played right wing for ten years!!!!

I never made it to club soccer but I was really good on rec teams. I was a scoring machine!

I've played in goal too. i don't like that though, you never get any credit but if the other team scores you always get the blame!

hm... a bit different, but in the hockey team at my school, our goalie gets all kinds of praise for just keeping the puck out of the goal.

They were tough teams i was on!

• Like 1

I may have to get some of those deluxe Scorpions editions. All I have these days are bunch of 1997 remasters and some 80's CDs.

Pat!

You know I'm crazy.

I have all of the deluxe Japanese Blu-Spec Cd Pressings!!! Gorgeous!

I'll have to upgrade. What's the quality of the remasters?

Sadly the Japan Blu-Spec 2 cds are out of print. They still exist but they are expensive! Blu-Spec is like the Coke competing with Pepsi. It's a sound quality pressing vs SHM.

Personally I think it's a load of shit but you know me. Always going for the audiophile shit.

I've got a few blu-specs but I've either not opened them or hardly listened to them. I'll have to listen to a few!

What are the other deluxe editions like? Those are the ones I'll probably grab.

I know Pat.

We are sick. I usually try to buy two of each. One to open and play. One to keep sealed because everything in Japan goes out of print FAST AS A SHARK! LOL!

DUDE!

GET THEM ALL MATE!

It's YOU Earl you keep buying about 50 copies of each no wonder they're out of print!

:LOL:

• Like 1

My dad and I found a CD of Love At First Sting in a flea market last year and he insisted on buying it even though you could see part of the label clear through the opposite side it was so worn down. I told him it wouldn't play right, and I was right, lol. Still though, We managed to listen to a lot of it without too much trouble and it was awesome. Need to find a better copy of that album sometime.

Mine I think is the original CD version of that.

I hope you kept it in good shape!

Yeah I usually do. I'm not one of those people who get sticky fingerprints on stuff or coffee stains.

Me too!

I am very anal retentive!

I reseal all of my cds in Japanese plastic sleeves!

If I was at Earl's house he'd watch me like a hawk in case I tripped up over his blue vinyls! :16ton:

HAHAHA!

You crack me up! Yes! You are correct.

But I would let you play my drum kit.

But don't touch my fuckingg cds. LOL

Aye!

All I can do is that cymbal thing at the beginning of Turn up the Night! :16ton:

• Like 1

I may have to get some of those deluxe Scorpions editions. All I have these days are bunch of 1997 remasters and some 80's CDs.

Pat!

You know I'm crazy.

Sadly the Japan Blu-Spec 2 cds are out of print. They still exist but they are expensive! Blu-Spec is like the Coke competing with Pepsi. It's a sound quality pressing vs SHM.

Personally I think it's a load of shit but you know me. Always going for the audiophile shit.

I've got a few blu-specs but I've either not opened them or hardly listened to them. I'll have to listen to a few!

I know Pat.

We are sick. I usually try to buy two of each. One to open and play. One to keep sealed because everything in Japan goes out of print FAST AS A SHARK! LOL!

DUDE!

GET THEM ALL MATE!

It's YOU Earl you keep buying about 50 copies of each no wonder they're out of print!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You kill me and you know me!

Even my EX was talking to me about the Japanese cover of Slippery When Wet. Yes, we both took Zoe down to her new college. I am amicable with my ex.

She learned that Jon HATED the pink cover with the girl in the yellow tank top.

He said there is no way we are going to be taken serious with that shitty cover.

So they changed it.

But Japan already pressed the cover.

Hell Pat I thought the USA and Europe banned that cover with the chick.

So that night when I got home I took a picture of my SHM JAPAN Slippery When Wet cd sleeve and sent it to Wendy.

Her response was.....

"Do you have three copies of this cd? One to play and two to keep sealed?"

Fuckk man I am an open book.

I'm not to hard to figure out mate.

• Like 2

I feel like I'm in a fuckking Rush Forum Time Machine.

What thread is this???

I've forgotten and I am trying to keep up with you two.

I was talking Scorpions, John Norum, Europe and Vinnie Vincent with Lucas earlier. He's buying a ton of Scorpions stuff now too! :LOL:

Hahaha!! I love it!

You're right. Coverdale's voice is shot.

His is barely good enough in the studio these days even with pro tools and all that shit to help him.

I hate Pro Tools.

Well Pat.

Whitesnake is coming here to my backyard on August 3.

I have to go.

"Here I Go Again" baby!

He uses the rest of the band to do backing vocals for the chorus while he dicks about being the frontman, that's his excuse!

• Like 1

What thread is this???

I was talking Scorpions, John Norum, Europe and Vinnie Vincent with Lucas earlier. He's buying a ton of Scorpions stuff now too! :LOL:

Hahaha!! I love it!

His is barely good enough in the studio these days even with pro tools and all that shit to help him.

I hate Pro Tools.

Well Pat.

I have to go.

"Here I Go Again" baby!

He uses the rest of the band to do backing vocals for the chorus while he dicks about being the frontman, that's his excuse!

I'm surprised he isn't retired and living in South Lake Tahoe full time.

Coverdale lives near one of my best friend's brother's house in Incline Village. Tahoe.

• Like 1

What thread is this???

Hahaha!! I love it!

I hate Pro Tools.

Well Pat.

I have to go.

"Here I Go Again" baby!

I'm surprised he isn't retired and living in South Lake Tahoe full time.

Coverdale lives near one of my best friend's brother's house in Incline Village. Tahoe.

Ever meet him?

Pat!

You know I'm crazy.

I know Pat.

DUDE!

GET THEM ALL MATE!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Even my EX was talking to me about the Japanese cover of Slippery When Wet. Yes, we both took Zoe down to her new college. I am amicable with my ex.

He said there is no way we are going to be taken serious with that shitty cover.

So they changed it.

So that night when I got home I took a picture of my SHM JAPAN Slippery When Wet cd sleeve and sent it to Wendy.

Her response was.....

You should have said guess what Wendy, when we got married I clipped a lock of your hair and had you cloned so I'd have one Wendy to use and one to keep sealed! And now we're divorced this is one sealed item I'm going to open because your clone hasn't been warped by your crazy, clingy pals!

• Like 1

Pat!

You know I'm crazy.

I know Pat.

DUDE!

GET THEM ALL MATE!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

So they changed it.

Her response was.....

You should have said guess what Wendy, when we got married I clipped a lock of your hair and had you cloned so I'd have one Wendy to use and one to keep sealed! And now we're divorced this is one sealed item I'm going to open because your clone hasn't been warped by your crazy, clingy pals!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! PAT!! I LOVE YOU MATE!! I have tears in my eyes! EPIC!

Dude!!

Amazing!

It's so funny that you would say that about Wendy listening to her lame ass warped pals at the gym that of course I paid for.

You are right!

Even my dad tells me that all the time!

It sucks buddy.

Once she turned 40 a fuckking switch went off in her head.

Nothing I could do mate.

OVER

• Like 1

Pat!

You know I'm crazy.

I know Pat.

DUDE!

GET THEM ALL MATE!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

So they changed it.

Her response was.....

Dude!!

Amazing!

It's so funny that you would say that about Wendy listening to her lame ass warped pals at the gym that of course I paid for.

You are right!

It sucks buddy.

Nothing I could do mate.

OVER

It's a pity you didn't see it coming and you could have dumped her first!

• Like 1

Pat!

You know I'm crazy.

I know Pat.

DUDE!

GET THEM ALL MATE!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

So they changed it.

Her response was.....

Dude!!

Amazing!

You are right!

It sucks buddy.

Nothing I could do mate.

OVER

It's a pity you didn't see it coming and you could have dumped her first!

Well Pat

I have a confession.

But not here in public.

I did see the signs and saw it coming.

It was me who lost interest first.

The reason will have to be discussed in private.

I don't have a broken heart Pat.

I'm bummed about it and wanted to be married forever. But it wasn't in the cards.

I have no regrets.

I am happy.

• Like 1