are you ready for some

daveyt

QUOTE (daveyt @ Oct 8 2004, 02:15 PM)
go red sox! man this should be a good game and then we'll watch the YANKEES get smacked around in the METRODOME.

What's your prediction on who's going to the world series?

I think St. Louis will beat the Yankees in 6 games.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Oct 9 2004, 01:25 PM)
I'm cheering for a Red Sox/Cardinals series. I want the Sox to win this one and if they do reverse the curse, then you're liable to find me in Boston at all of the parties.

I'm also wanting a cards/socks series.

The curse will not die Cards in 6 trink39.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Oct 18 2004, 11:01 PM)
RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are going to reverse the curse! trink36.gif

I hope to God they do. I'm really rooting for them to beat the Yankees (like I always do). The way they're playing the Sox should be able to beat them. Only problem is the next two games are in New York...

And also...

Go Cards!

nice one nut.

hey: wouldn't it be great if PEDRO pitched tonight? i hope that happens. icing on the cake.

this time last year i got bounced out of a bar in NYC with a drink or two thrown at me for good measure. i think it was by these two trailer trash girls who got pissed after i pointed out the red sox portion of the ALCS pin i was wearing earlier that evening.

QUOTE (daveyt @ Oct 20 2004, 09:24 PM)
nice one nut.

hey: wouldn't it be great if PEDRO pitched tonight? i hope that happens. icing on the cake.

this time last year i got bounced out of a bar in NYC with a drink or two thrown at me for good measure. i think it was by these two trailer trash girls who got pissed after i pointed out the red sox portion of the ALCS pin i was wearing earlier that evening.

The way it looks right now (bottom 6th) Pedro will start game 1

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Oct 20 2004, 09:41 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Oct 20 2004, 09:24 PM)
nice one nut.

The way it looks right now (bottom 6th) Pedro will start game 1

Yeah - that's how it looks. Yankees have given up. We've all seen them come back from the brink.... but I don't think that's gonna happen tonight.

Archived