Delicious Grace

alcapone_dudu

Hello guys. First time here. I would like to introduce you to Delicious Grace. It's a musical project where they write their own songs. They are just starting out.

Rush is such an iconic group for us that's why we decided to post our song here. I hope you like it:

DELICIOUS GRACE - ON MY WAY TO YOU

I like it, the only problem is the weird mixing and muffled sound, but the song itself is pretty good! Keep it up and post some more.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to it. I'm glad you liked.

Yes, man, the quality of the recording was affected because we didn't have much time in the studio so we had to do the overdubs at home.

We going to record new material in the months to come and I guarantee you is going to sound better. The next song will be rocker. I'll let you guys know as soon as we're done.

Edited by alcapone_dudu
  • Like 1

Thanks for posting, Dudu. Nice to see more Brazilians in the forum. And great song!

Hi Rod. How are you? Going to speaking in english in respect to the others.

I'm very pleased you liked the song. It means a lot.

Going to be around here. It's a great forum!

Hi guys. It's been a while. Sorry for taking so long. This is a song I wrote called ''The Boy from Memphis''. It's still in demo status but I really wanted to share it with Elvis' fans (I guess we've got a few around here).

A humble homage to one of the greatest singers of all time. Hope you enjoy:

Delicious Grace - The Boy From Memphis

Edited by alcapone_dudu
  • Like 1

Hello everybody. I usually don't write about this particular subject but I couldn't help it. Here it goes a political statement about something really wrong. Take it for what it is.

Delicious Grace - Chaos and Shame

Edited by alcapone_dudu

Hi guys. We've got a new demo out. It's called ''Nocturnal''. Hope you like it.

CIRCADIAN RHYTHM

The Latin words circa diem translate to ‘about a day’. Circadian rhythms are pretty ancient. They are a result of life that evolved on a planet that rotates over a period of 24 hours. Being able to anticipate daily environmental fluctuations is remarkably useful, hence these biological clocks are virtually ubiquitous. Disrupting them causes complications. Circadian rhythms are therefore fascinating on a molecular, medical and evolutionary level.

Edited by alcapone_dudu

Delicious got a new demo out. It's called ''Queen Of England''. Hope you guys like it.

==================

This song was based on a film called ‘’King Charles III’’. It seemed an interesting subject to write about.

I would like to clarify this is not a political statement. I've lived in England for a period of my life and have nothing to complain about. It’s just a fun song based on a fictional situation.

Edited by alcapone_dudu