What did u get for Christmas this year??

Permanent-Rush

Amongst other things, a fecking heart attack. No joke. Started having chest pains for a couple of days, that went away, but the evening of Christmas Day the were so severe I had Karen call 911 and went to the ER. The cardiologist there had me admitted to the hospital. Yesterday a heart catheterization found a blockage, which was treated by an angioplasty and the insertion of a stent. I got back home a couple hours ago, and have to pick up my prescription order in a bit. Whoa, will I be going through some lifestyle changes.

Glad you're better, bud!

dDMuZuv.gif?1

• Like 1

The two final gifts I got from ME...

oe5nEgi.jpg

BPkCDoz.gif

Cards Against Humanity is awesome.

Played it on X-mas eve with my Sister's brood...it's HILARIOUS!

dDMuZuv.gif?1

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

For the first time in years, I didn't get anything Rush related. I got some of the usual "dad" stuff like slippers and underwear. My wife did get me a pair of Apple Airpods earphones which are very nice. I got myself a new 75" Sony TV so all is good!
  • Like 3

Amongst other things, a fecking heart attack. No joke. Started having chest pains for a couple of days, that went away, but the evening of Christmas Day the were so severe I had Karen call 911 and went to the ER. The cardiologist there had me admitted to the hospital. Yesterday a heart catheterization found a blockage, which was treated by an angioplasty and the insertion of a stent. I got back home a couple hours ago, and have to pick up my prescription order in a bit. Whoa, will I be going through some lifestyle changes.

Oh dear! Sending my best healing wishes for you!

I got a Gladius Hispaniensis from my Sweet Bride!
  • Like 2