3. Depeche Mode

4. New Order

5. The Smiths

6. Duran Duran

7. Jesus and Mary Chain

8. Siouxsie and The Banshees

9. Echo and The Bunnymen

10. Psychedelic Furs

What about you guys?? I'm interested in hearing your choices!! :) :)

Edited by Permanent-Rush
  • Like 5

1. Me

2. A little bit more of me

3. Me with my hair in a towel

4. Me with a soft toy

5. Me in the bath.

LMAO :LOL:

I think about 80's bands that are more metal. You're like my sister she liked all those new wave and post punk outfits. She was a big Joy Division and New Order fan, among other bands.

• Like 2

1. Me

4. Me with a soft toy

5. Me in the bath.

I think about 80's bands that are more metal. You're like my sister she liked all those new wave and post punk outfits. She was a big Joy Division and New Order fan, among other bands.

Really!?

1. Me

4. Me with a soft toy

5. Me in the bath.

Really!?

Yeah, I used to hear that stuff all the time. All kinds of other bands and people too like Hazel O'Connor, X-Ray Spex and this band:

• Like 2

1. Me

4. Me with a soft toy

5. Me in the bath.

Really!?

Yeah, I used to hear that stuff all the time. All kinds of other bands and people too like Hazel O'Connor, X-Ray Spex and this band:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9NBrq-SF1k

NICE!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

hm...

Queen counts

Rush counts

Genesis counts

Bowie counts

love me some 80s 'Tallica and Anthrax, Slayer isn't bad, and Megadeth got most awesome in the 90s. Priest rocked the 80s, as did Maiden, and Die put in some great work.

Plus I love a lot of the AOR stuff from the start of the decade, and a good bit of their hair metal that filled it out. Also Aerosmith and GNR were doing very well. Back In Black is a classic 80s album. New wave was very cool too.

• Like 2

hm...

Queen counts

Rush counts

Genesis counts

Bowie counts

love me some 80s 'Tallica and Anthrax, Slayer isn't bad, and Megadeth got most awesome in the 90s. Priest rocked the 80s, as did Maiden, and Die put in some great work.

Plus I love a lot of the AOR stuff from the start of the decade, and a good bit of their hair metal that filled it out. Also Aerosmith and GNR were doing very well. Back In Black is a classic 80s album. New wave was very cool too.

I ment bands that formed in the 80's. All the bands on my list formed in the late 70's or the 80's but made there first album or 2nd album in the 80's.

Edited by Permanent-Rush

hm...

Queen counts

Rush counts

Genesis counts

Bowie counts

I ment bands that formed in the 80's. All the bands on my list formed in the late 70's or the 80's but made there first album or 2nd album in the 80's.

I’m pretty sure YOU made this thread and said the exact same thing 6-7 months ago

• Like 2

hm...

Queen counts

Rush counts

Genesis counts

Bowie counts

I’m pretty sure YOU made this thread and said the exact same thing 6-7 months ago

Yea man so??

I was just asking ppl here there top 10 80's bands to have some discussion. I didn't come here to pick fights so if u are looking for that please go elsewhere thanks!!

hm...

Queen counts

Rush counts

Genesis counts

Bowie counts

Yea man so??

I was just asking ppl here there top 10 80's bands to have some discussion. I didn't come here to pick fights so if u are looking for that please go elsewhere thanks!!

Calm down little one. I just said it because I thought you might’ve forgotten. Merry Christmas!

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

My list is this:

1. The Cure

2. R.E.M.

3. Depeche Mode

4. New Order

5. The Smiths

6. Duran Duran

7. Jesus and Mary Chain

8. Siouxsie and The Banshees

9. Echo and The Bunnymen

10. Psychedelic Furs

What about you guys?? I'm interested in hearing your choices!! :) :)

You need to check out Billy Idol.
  • Like 2

"80s" is a tough term, but I'm just going with bands that seemed to have formed or hit their stride in that era

- Hanoi Rocks

- Lords Of The New Church

- Georgia Satellites

- Iron Maiden

- Killing Joke

- Cinderella

- Voivod

- Duran Duran

- INXS

- Pretty Boy Floyd

• Like 1

Bryan Adams, then the rest.