To any of the doubters out there...

oghond2112

http://i.imgur.com/cr0rW.jpg

I know daddy must have been a milk man cuz I love them dairy airs.

Whoever designed volleyball shorts must be a pervy guy. I see no reason they couldn't play the game just as effectively with baggy basketball shorts.

Just an observation, but not like i'm really complaining.

Wrong.

Aerodynamic. Durable.

Bumcakes bonus.

If they were truly aerodynamic and durable, then why aren't NBA players ditching their baggy shorts for this 'improvement'?

One word: balls. And I don't mean the basket variety.

That’s exactly why.

• Like 1

He's now "Neil Reart" in my mind - thanks to this thread.

Totally bummed out. :(

I am, just now, coming across this reply. :facepalm: :LOL:

• Like 1

Pert? Peart

Fart. Fairt.

Whatever

Pronouncing someones name right is important man bc getting it wrong whether it be a joke or in all seriousness is rude, hurtful, and offensive.

Oh give me a break. In my for tee nein years on this rock, not ONE person has ever pronounced my name right by looking at the spelling, or spelled it right by hearing it pronounced first. I have never been hurt by it, or thought it rude and offensive. Mate.

http://i.imgur.com/cr0rW.jpg

I know daddy must have been a milk man cuz I love them dairy airs.

Whoever designed volleyball shorts must be a pervy guy. I see no reason they couldn't play the game just as effectively with baggy basketball shorts.

Just an observation, but not like i'm really complaining.

Wrong.

Aerodynamic. Durable.

Bumcakes bonus.

If they were truly aerodynamic and durable, then why aren't NBA players ditching their baggy shorts for this 'improvement'?

For a guy who's not complaining, you sure are complaining a lot.

Imagine my surprise when I found this out! The first time I saw Rush live in 1974, I thought his last name was pronounced “Rutsey” and that he didn’t look anything like his picture on the album!

1974 WOW Photo with all of RUSH !!!! Your the king here in my book :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :Neil: :Alex: :geddy:

Pert? Peart

Fart. Fairt.

Whatever

Pronouncing someones name right is important man bc getting it wrong whether it be a joke or in all seriousness is rude, hurtful, and offensive.

Oh give me a break. In my for tee nein years on this rock, not ONE person has ever pronounced my name right by looking at the spelling, or spelled it right by hearing it pronounced first. I have never been hurt by it, or thought it rude and offensive. Mate.

That happened to my mom quite a bit when she was outside New England. People thought there was an "R," in the middle of her name. It's "McCahthy."

Pert? Peart

Fart. Fairt.

Whatever

That happened to my mom quite a bit when she was outside New England. People thought there was an "R," in the middle of her name. It's "McCahthy."

:LOL:

Pert? Peart

Fart. Fairt.

Whatever

Seriously? You want to jump on someone so badly you jump back into a conversation to poke them THREE AND A HALF MONTHS later? :wtf:

• Like 1

Pert? Peart

Fart. Fairt.

Whatever

Seriously? You want to jump on someone so badly you jump back into a conversation to poke them THREE AND A HALF MONTHS later? :wtf:

I didn't even notice the date. It just popped up in my new posts feed.

• Like 1

I'm the one who bumped the thread. Saw a reply I hadn't before that cracked me up. Sorry, my fault. Edited by Alien Girl
  • Like 1