Does "Desert Eagle" suck?

Texas King

Does "Desert Eagle" suck?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Does "Desert Eagle" suck?

All weapons sucks! You people that likes weapons are crazy!

Next time you need a cop don’t call one cuz they’ll bring weapons.

I have never in my life called the cop. So don´t worry, I wont....

I’ve never contacted a podiatrist before but if my foot is all messed up, I’m surely going to call him!

I thought podiatrists taught birds how to sing. :wtf:

3375e8027003c30a8c7284059f3a7b8d--crazy-bird-funny-birds.jpg

I have never in my life called the cop. So don´t worry, I wont....

You will. You should just pray they get there in time when you do call them.

• Like 1

Be careful, the snowflake is liable to melt on you. :D

• Like 1

I don’t think what Zumbi is saying is in the snowflake zone.

And I don’t want to turn this into SOCN territory but I’ll say this much:

Recently, someone in SOCN made a comment which said that people who don’t like guns are living in fear. That kind of comment is 100% crazy to me. 100%!!!

• Like 3

I have weapons because I like the thought of protecting what is mine from people who would forcefully try to take it from me, including MY LIFE. I have a carry Concealed Weapon license, and plan to keep it. If someone comes to take my life, I think that THEY are the ones who are leaving in a bodybag. two to the heart and one to the head. Back to the subject,This subject is, in itself, subjective. The weapon is what if is. the feel and action of it is up to the person using it. So no, I don't think the Desert Eagle SUCKS.

VJ4c1Y2.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

Recently, someone in SOCN made a comment which said that people who don’t like guns are living in fear. That kind of comment is 100% crazy to me. 100%!!!

I'll be happy to continue this conversation with you in SOCN.

The simple rule to remember is that anyone using the phrase "snowflake" is probably a hypocritical "snowflake" themselves. It's a pathetic phrase.

The simple rule to remember is that anyone using the phrase "snowflake" is probably a hypocritical "snowflake" themselves. It's a pathetic phrase.

It was meant as a joke. Hence the smilie. Next time I'll just hold up a big sign that says "I AM JOKING!" so you'll be sure to get it. Cool?

I have weapons because I like the thought of protecting what is mine from people who would forcefully try to take it from me, including MY LIFE. I have a carry Concealed Weapon license, and plan to keep it. If someone comes to take my life, I think that THEY are the ones who are leaving in a bodybag. two to the heart and one to the head. Back to the subject,This subject is, in itself, subjective. The weapon is what if is. the feel and action of it is up to the person using it. So no, I don't think the Desert Eagle SUCKS.

And its people like you that is the reason why so many people in USA die every year, because of stupid guns. If no one had weapons, then way less people would die.

And its people like you that is the reason why so many people in USA die every year, because of stupid guns. If no one had weapons, then way less people would die.

Even though that is your opinion, I DON'T respect it. GUNS are NOT THE PROBLEM The IDIOT WHO USES THEM WRONGLY ARE THE IDIOTS.

2NwR6Cd.jpg

Even though that is your opinion, I DON'T respect it. GUNS are NOT THE PROBLEM The IDIOT WHO USES THEM WRONGLY ARE THE IDIOTS.

2NwR6Cd.jpg

One of the biggest problems seems to be how easy it is for these "idiots" to get their hands on the damned things, and how to prevent said idiots from "bearing arms". The likelihood of this appears to be somewhere between "futile" and "impossible".

• Like 1

2NwR6Cd.jpg

One of the biggest problems seems to be how easy it is for these "idiots" to get their hands on the damned things, and how to prevent said idiots from "bearing arms". The likelihood of this appears to be somewhere between "futile" and "impossible".

But it's not impossible. just VERY HARD.

8OgSjXt.gif

• Like 1

My wife has a gun permit, although we don't own any guns. I on the other hand have never even held a hand gun in my life. Edited by Tick

My wife has a gun permit, although we don't own any guns. I on the other hand have never even held a hand gun in my life.

My dad left me his 12 gauge Remington rifle after he passed, which I sold to a hunter friend for a couple hundred dollars and a lovely chunk of hash!

• Like 2

One of my Aunts had given me a Charter Arms 5 shot revolver, .357 which I later gave to her grandson, who is with Michigan State Police. who uses it as a back up weapon I believe. Shot it a few times, but preferred my Glock .45 or the S&W .44 magnum.

FQYLzug.gif

We can bash the Desert Eagle all we want as long as we remember that at least it's not a Hi-Point.

My wife has a gun permit, although we don't own any guns. I on the other hand have never even held a hand gun in my life.

If you're ever down this way look me up and I'll take you shooting.

• Like 1

We can bash the Desert Eagle all we want as long as we remember that at least it's not a Hi-Point.

It's probably not any more reliable than a Hi-Point :D

And like a Hi-Point it can serve as a boat anchor in a pinch.

• Like 1

I should rent a Hi-Point at the range. Really experience the hate, understand it

• Like 2

I should rent a Hi-Point at the range. Really experience the hate, understand it

They can be all right to shoot and if you find the ammo they like they willl reliably feed. They're just so got-dang bulky! And in the day and age of extended mag capacity it can feel odd shooting a pistol that only holds six rounds (heck, my .45 carry gun holds 14). I will say this: Their .45 and 9mm carbines are awesome and a great and affordable home-defense option.

• Like 1