Pork Chops

Tick

The one's available these days, suck. In an effort to make things "healthier", they have bred the fat out of them and they are dry and bland. Anyone who knows anything about meat, knows that fat adds flavor. Compare these images. The first 1 is Wagyu beef, prized for it's flavor and tenderness, and the second one is a sirloin, that will probably be dry and much less flavorful

http://fieldseas.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/ITOHam20cm-e1462075843948.jpg.

http://i64.tinypic.com/12557bb.jpg

Edited by Fordgalaxy
  • Like 1

The one's available these days, suck. In an effort to make things "healthier", they have bred the fat out of them and they are dry and bland. Anyone who knows anything about meat, knows that fat adds flavor. Compare these images. The first 1 is Wagyu beef, prized for it's flavor and tenderness, and the second one is a sirloin, that will probably be dry and much less flavorful

http://fieldseas.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/ITOHam20cm-e1462075843948.jpg.

http://i64.tinypic.com/12557bb.jpg

You are very right about that. As usual, Ford. ;)

I stopped buying pork for that reason. It used to taste good and be a lot more juicy. Now, it's awful.

Stuffed pork chops roasted with apple slices on the top! My favorite but I'm not sure I can even make them anymore; I haven't for about a year and the market I got the extra thick pork chops from closed. A new supermarket took over but from what I understand, nearly all their meat is prepackaged at a warehouse and they don't cut meat to order in the back anymore. :( They do taste delicious though!

N8MTQXFm.jpg

• Like 2

Here's a gross question: so, you've finally managed to dig out that piece of pork chop that's been stuck between your first and second premolars. How many hours will have passed for you to decide to spit it into the sink rather than just chew and swallow it? Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1

Here's a gross question: so, you've finally managed to dig out that piece of pork chop that's been stuck between your first and second premolars. How many hours will have passed before you decide to spit it into the sink rather than just chew and swallow it?

That sort of reminds me of something

Awhile back, I was sitting in a doctor's waiting room, and the woman across from me was relating a story to one of the nurses there .. She was glowing about the colonic she had had last time, and said that when she was about 4 or 5 years old, she had swallowed one of Barbie's shoes .. Keep in mind that this woman was in her 40s at this point by my estimation ... So during the aforementioned colonic, she said that she saw the pink Barbie shoe expelled and go thru the transparent tube and down the drain ..

ok, everyone back to discussing food

Here's a gross question: so, you've finally managed to dig out that piece of pork chop that's been stuck between your first and second premolars. How many hours will have passed before you decide to spit it into the sink rather than just chew and swallow it?

That sort of reminds me of something

Awhile back, I was sitting in a doctor's waiting room, and the woman across from me was relating a story to one of the nurses there .. She was glowing about the colonic she had had last time, and said that when she was about 4 or 5 years old, she had swallowed one of Barbie's shoes .. Keep in mind that this woman was in her 40s at this point by my estimation ... So during the aforementioned colonic, she said that she saw the pink Barbie shoe expelled and go thru the transparent tube and down the drain ..

ok, everyone back to discussing food

It's still probably tastier than a pork chop.