LeStudio is being renovated!! :o

ALifeson85

This is the guy that has been stealing money from people in the guise of remodeling the studio and has been putting it in his own pocket. He has multiple personalities/profiles on Facebook and he recruits people to help him scam people. Richard Baxter was his original profile. Who knows what his real name is. He has no affiliation with the owners of the studio and was selling off parts of it for cash.

Are you freaking serious?? .....wow.

Yeah. He’s a nutcase. He sends and really nasty, threatening messages to people if they question him at all. He’s set up fake Facebook pages exactly like the real Rush fan pages and added people without their knowledge.

An Ottawa band wrote a song about him years ago. There's no recording on YouTube, but I found the lyrics!

* Richard "Iommi" Baxter's drum kit is now 115 pieces. I'll have to check that sucker out one of these days. He has recorded an all-percussion album with it called Richard's Drum World.

I actually own a copy of the Drum World cd. Is it beyond abysmal. :(

He really would visit local music stores and go on about how Tony Iommi was his dad. Sad, really. Too bad he's turning into an asshole.

:o :o That is just so bizarre!

You should hear his cd! :o :syrinx: :spitwater:

• Like 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlcY_enzwmI

:haz:

Jump to the 4:06 mark for beauty footage of the place.

thanks to goose I've now seen a little more LeStudio, plus that "I like to rock song" Ricky asked Alex Lifeson about

• Like 3

This is the guy that has been stealing money from people in the guise of remodeling the studio and has been putting it in his own pocket. He has multiple personalities/profiles on Facebook and he recruits people to help him scam people. Richard Baxter was his original profile. Who knows what his real name is. He has no affiliation with the owners of the studio and was selling off parts of it for cash.

Yeah. He’s a nutcase. He sends and really nasty, threatening messages to people if they question him at all. He’s set up fake Facebook pages exactly like the real Rush fan pages and added people without their knowledge.

An Ottawa band wrote a song about him years ago. There's no recording on YouTube, but I found the lyrics!

* Richard "Iommi" Baxter's drum kit is now 115 pieces. I'll have to check that sucker out one of these days. He has recorded an all-percussion album with it called Richard's Drum World.

He really would visit local music stores and go on about how Tony Iommi was his dad. Sad, really. Too bad he's turning into an asshole.

Is this the guy...?

https://www.pressreader.com/canada/montreal-gazette/20120817/281990374679908

• Like 3

thanks to goose I've now seen a little more LeStudio, plus that "I like to rock song" Ricky asked Alex Lifeson about

Same dog as in the Limelight video. :ebert:

And that Lifeson/Trailerpark moment is classic.

• Like 2

Is this the guy...?

I’m sure it is. He even started a petition on FB to get Black Sabbath to give him an audition. He’s constantly making new accounts and new profiles. The guy must have a ton of multiple personalities.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

Is this the guy...?

https://www.pressrea...281990374679908

Indeed!

Here's the only thing that I could find from his cd:

The song's called Dump Truck or something similar. It's about 4 minutes too long. :D

• Like 2

Is this the guy...?

Indeed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yAlgE-LoYw

The song's called Dump Truck or something similar. It's about 4 minutes too long. :D

That's a good name for it! I could only make it through half the song . . . :P

• Like 2

Is this the guy...?

Indeed!

:o You did well! :clap: The song doesn't get any better, although more sloppy percussion overdubs appear!

There are a number of equally musical drum solos and street drumming videos on YouTube, if anyone is interested.

• Like 2

Hi to all I live in Morin-Heights and there's been lot's going on at LE STUDIO lately.If you watch this video here that was posted 4 days ago It's all about LE STUDIO updates Le Studio is still up , Half the building went out 18 months ago but not the original audio part of the building it was saved by a double brick wall the fireman and Tom Sawyer Please Share https://vimeo.com/323578161

Is this the guy...?

Indeed!

I found one here

:o You did well! :clap: The song doesn't get any better, although more sloppy percussion overdubs appear!

There are a number of equally musical drum solos and street drumming videos on YouTube, if anyone is interested.

Ya know, yyz2112Lavilla? Even IF you're NOT this Baxter bastard, why are you here and displaying this schtuff which has OBVIOUSLY been seen here before, if not to take in MORE people to this scam?

0DD52Py.gif

• Like 1

I'm just saying what I know I live here in Morin-Heights and Richard Baxter has the keys to Le Studio and he his working with the owner of Le Studio and sound tech that work at Le Studio in there glory days groups like the Police,Rush and many more and he's working with the man that bought the guest house where the bands were living while they were recording and that's the truth.If You don't believe that's ok with me cause we are living the reality here.And You will ear this on the media's and tell me where is the scam If someone buy's souvenirs of Le Studio and they have receive what they ordered and he own the legal rights to the original logo + All the profits went back into Le Studio has You can see on this video and another thing Richard gave a old broken Door to Fender from Le Studio so they made a Jazz Bass for Geddy a tele for Alex and drum sticks for Neil It's all in Geddy's new bass book https://vimeo.com/323578161

Ya know, yyz2112Lavilla? Even IF you're NOT this Baxter bastard, why are you here and displaying this schtuff which has OBVIOUSLY been seen here before, if not to take in MORE people to this scam?

0DD52Py.gif

Edited by yyz2112LaVilla

I'm just saying what I know I live here in Morin-Heights and Richard Baxter has the keys to Le Studio and he his working with the owner of Le Studio and sound tech that work at Le Studio in there glory days groups like the Police,Rush and many more and he's working with the man that bought the guest house where the bands were living while they were recording and that's the truth.If You don't believe that's ok with me cause we are living the reality here.And You will ear this on the media's and tell me where is the scam If someone buy's souvenirs of Le Studio and they have receive what they ordered and he own the legal rights to the original logo + All the profits went back into Le Studio has You can see on this video and another thing Richard gave a old broken Door to Fender from Le Studio so they made a Jazz Bass for Geddy a tele for Alex and drum sticks for Neil It's all in Geddy's new bass book https://vimeo.com/32...com/323578161

0DD52Py.gif

Richard Baxter doesn't own the property and has no legal rights to be working there.

Reported to admin.

• Like 2

Like I said. Nothing NEW. Thanks for reporting this person, blueschica!!!

RLpq5D8.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 2

0DD52Py.gif

I'm just saying what I know I live here in Morin-Heights and Richard Baxter has the keys to Le Studio and he his working with the owner of Le Studio and sound tech that work at Le Studio in there glory days groups like the Police,Rush and many more and he's working with the man that bought the guest house where the bands were living while they were recording and that's the truth.If You don't believe that's ok with me cause we are living the reality here.And You will ear this on the media's and tell me where is the scam If someone buy's souvenirs of Le Studio and they have receive what they ordered and he own the legal rights to the original logo + All the profits went back into Le Studio has You can see on this video and another thing Richard gave a old broken Door to Fender from Le Studio so they made a Jazz Bass for Geddy a tele for Alex and drum sticks for Neil It's all in Geddy's new bass book https://vimeo.com/32...com/323578161

Please, for your own sake, learn how to use punctuation. Like, periods and commas and stuff.

Richard his working with the owner I will post the building permits soon from the city of Morin-Heights

No, you won't.

• Like 4

I've reported you as well, yyz2112LaVilla. Not bad! 4 posts to your self, and already reported TWICE.

pcG2tzV.gif

0DD52Py.gif

Please, for your own sake, learn how to use punctuation. Like, periods and commas and stuff.

If you read it in a French accent it kinda makes sense. Maybe. :huh:

• Like 2

Is this the guy...?

I’m sure it is. He even started a petition on FB to get Black Sabbath to give him an audition. He’s constantly making new accounts and new profiles. The guy must have a ton of multiple personalities.

I couldn't tell you how many accounts he's made, let alone what all his names were, but I'm certain it is him. Having said that, there was Richard Baxter, Richard Baxter II and, I swear, Richard Baxter III.

• Like 3

Check out the comments section and a guy named "Mike Iommi".

Oooh! A conspiracy! The good people of the Flat Earth need to know the truth...an old building caught fire. :o

Mike Iommi! :laughing guy:

bodieguitar.jpg

• Like 1

Check out the comments section and a guy named "Mike Iommi".

Oooh! A conspiracy! The good people of the Flat Earth need to know the truth...an old building caught fire. :o

Mike Iommi! :laughing guy:

bodieguitar.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Like 2