Neil will certainly return..

GeminiRising79

Stop what?

These threads like this bc Neil as we all know is retired and no amount of complaining will get him back to drumming.

To drumming live. Or he stopped drumming at all?

Someone posted earlier this summer that he has sold his personal drum kit as well.

• Like 1

Again, they are only using fear and decay of time to build interest for next, higher-payday tour. Of course, eventually, Neil will prove to be the finalizing factor for Rush, but by then Leefson will have holographic technology on their side to allow his substitution!

Natural science 2017

I don’t get you doubters and haters. Many of you believe Jesus will return and it been like years since he been around. Neil will be back and better than ever.
  • Like 1

Stop what?

These threads like this bc Neil as we all know is retired and no amount of complaining will get him back to drumming.

To drumming live. Or he stopped drumming at all?

Someone posted earlier this summer that he has sold his personal drum kit as well.

This is incredible, more than everything.

Edited by Alexmai
  • Like 1

Is not just about the return of the three greatest artists in history

There is a bunch of guys behind them without a job!

I'm sure they're all very employable with the terrific resumes that touring with Rush has provided them. And, I've gotta say, I remember being worried that Neil might have a freaking heart attack playing so hard in the summer heat outdoors at Jones Beach on the Time Machine tour. Turns out, he was worried about that, too. Neil doesn't owe anybody a heart attack.

Is not just about the return of the three greatest artists in history

There is a bunch of guys behind them without a job!

I'm sure they're all very employable with the terrific resumes that touring with Rush has provided them. And, I've gotta say, I remember being worried that Neil might have a freaking heart attack playing so hard in the summer heat outdoors at Jones Beach on the Time Machine tour. Turns out, he was worried about that, too. Neil doesn't owe anybody a heart attack.

Those bunch of guys need to get on the Greta Van Fleet train, know what I'm sayin’.

Oh by the way, the fact they didn’t bill R40 a farewell tour means the door is ever so slightly open. Not enough for my fat ass to slide through but open nonetheless.

Jesus Jumpin' German Christ (I learned that one from Ron James!) the guy is 66 years old. Most people retire at that age. He played his ass off for 40 years. He went through hell for about five years and came back. He now has a family, including a very young daughter... and other interests besides music. I'm a HUGE Neil fan, but I hope I never hear from the guy again.

Leave the goddam man alone.

• Like 5

Jesus Jumpin' German Christ (I learned that one from Ron James!) the guy is 66 years old. Most people retire at that age. He played his ass off for 40 years. He went through hell for about five years and came back. He now has a family, including a very young daughter... and other interests besides music. I'm a HUGE Neil fan, but I hope I never hear from the guy again.

I'm fine with that. Replace the miserable bastard with someone with actual talent, and carry on as Rush.

Families and young daughters are expensive. Modern medicine makes great leaps. HGH. I hope they all play together again and not just so I can rub people's faces in fresh-wet Tai Shan.

Oh by the way, the fact they didn’t bill R40 a farewell tour means the door is ever so slightly open. Not enough for my fat ass to slide through but open nonetheless.

Certainly means a lot of non-North American fans got the big f-u from nielly

Neil knew he was done before the tour started. Could've billed it properly and given fans a last chance.

Neil knew he was done before the tour started. Could've billed it properly and given fans a last chance.

And made more money, which I'm 100% sure Neil would've liked

To this day I maintain my opinion that the only hope of him coming out of retirement is for financial reasons

• Like 1

And made more money, which I'm 100% sure Neil would've liked

To this day I maintain my opinion that the only hope of him coming out of retirement is for financial reasons

Little girls have expensive taste, paying a fake charity to get your kid into a university they have no prayer getting into on their own is expensive.

• Like 1

Cocaine and 45 year old Scotch is expensive.

C'mon you don't need to insult neil's habits like that

He prefers Macallan, not some uber aged Scotch

Cocaine and 45 year old Scotch is expensive.

C'mon you don't need to insult neil's habits like that

He prefers Macallan, not some uber aged Scotch

If Peart was on coke, wouldn't he be a much better author?

• Like 2