Religion Forum, why isn't there one?

Fordgalaxy

I was under the impression that was a political forum that had threads sometimes derail into a religious post or 5.

There's more than politics in there as you know. And yup, religious derailment frequently.

So, if you like, why not more religious threads in there?

There've been plenty of religious threads on TRF in the past. And they all go to the same streets of arguments, sarcasm, and condescension no matter how civil you are. But hey, knock yourself out.

• Like 1

I was under the impression that was a political forum that had threads sometimes derail into a religious post or 5.

There's more than politics in there as you know. And yup, religious derailment frequently.

There've been plenty of religious threads on TRF in the past. And they all go to the same streets of arguments, sarcasm, and condescension no matter how civil you are. But hey, knock yourself out.

This is the temple of God. I shall not harm myself for your amusement, good sir.

Don't you think a subforum dedicated to the subject itself would solve solve this problem?

If need be, make it accessible by request only - like SOCN. This idea is actually pretty appealing to me, granted it's an open-ended religion/philosophy subforum rather than just something focused on a single religion.

Don't you think a subforum dedicated to the subject itself would solve solve this problem?

If need be, make it accessible by request only - like SOCN. This idea is actually pretty appealing to me, granted it's an open-ended religion/philosophy subforum rather than just something focused on a single religion.

A subforum dedicated to religion would solve arguments, sarcasm, and condescension? If that's your question, then my answer is: of course a subforum wouldn't solve those things. I'm not saying the topic of religion isn't worth discussing. But no way would discussions centered around religion be free of those things. Subforum or not.

There are those that worship rush here and those that have fallen from the pure faith. We even have those that dare question the great Neil pearl. The whole form seems religious at times.
  • Like 1

There are those that worship rush here and those that have fallen from the pure faith. We even have those that dare question the great Neil pearl. The whole form seems religious at times.

I am such a heretic, although I did not start that way. I am glad to know I’m surrounded by others who share my beliefs. I’m sure if he knew I exsisted he would have me flogged.

• Like 1

It would be a more appropriate forum for me to proselytize on the love that Zelix has for all of us.

Zelix is everywhere but nowhere, everyone but no one.

He's a lot like Darkman that way. Same smell of blood drying on gauze anyway.

http://brothers-ink.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Darkman-2.jpg

It would be a more appropriate forum for me to proselytize on the love that Zelix has for all of us.

Yeah but...I question whether Darkman has an affinity for the fusion of J-Pop and Heavy Metal that Zelix has.

Yeah but...I question whether Darkman has an affinity for the fusion of J-Pop and Heavy Metal that Zelix has.

Look at him! He's clearly both of those things! He IS Baby Metal!

I probably wouldn’t use it. I hang around for the Unintentional Penis and interesting poll topics.

:LOL:

Nothing like a little laughter to bring a person closer to understanding

I think that forum would need an unintentional penis pic at times to lighten things up.
  • Like 1

Give me 30 pieces of silver and I'll show you where he lives :angel:

• Like 1