Pink Floyd Reunion?

ES-335

QUOTE (ZootAllures @ Oct 20 2004, 03:27 PM)
I'd still go without Roger. Gilmour's a better singer, in my opinion, although Waters' voice fits The Wall perfectly.

Yes, you're right...having Rog's voice on the verses of "Comfortably Numb" just emphasizes the beautiful quality of Dave's voice on the chorus.

IMO, of course. wink.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 19 2004, 04:39 AM)
Heard on the radio today that Nick Mason said all the rumors about reunion with Roger is rubbish but it is possible the others might tour again...

Nuts! I was hoping that they'd reunite with him.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 19 2004, 12:39 AM)
Heard on the radio today that Nick Mason said all the rumors about reunion with Roger is rubbish but it is possible the others might tour again...

I figured as much, it just sounded way too good to be true. I guess I will have to see them on the Pink Floyd minus Roger tour.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Oct 20 2004, 04:55 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 19 2004, 04:39 AM)

Nuts! I was hoping that they'd reunite with him.

It might still happen. Remember big news in the rock world is often preceded by firm denials. In any case, they may still re-unite and tour without that old misanthropic Roger.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 20 2004, 04:35 PM)
QUOTE (ZootAllures @ Oct 20 2004, 03:27 PM)
I'd still go without Roger.  Gilmour's a better singer, in my opinion, although Waters' voice fits The Wall perfectly.

Yes, you're right...having Rog's voice on the verses of "Comfortably Numb" just emphasizes the beautiful quality of Dave's voice on the chorus.

IMO, of course. wink.gif

Concur. yes.gif

If anyone ever plays "Several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a pict", it'll probably spark off World War Three. The cave is clearly a Bin Laden reference, while the picts were a pugnacious race of Iberian descent who settled in Scotland.

Therefore, there are links between al-Queada and Scotland which will surely destabalise Britian (given that Blair's main internal rival is Gordon Brown, a Scot). If Blair is overthrown, Brown will take over and may well be proven to be a cave-grooving pict who will tear the US/UKcoalition apart, enter into a new strategic alliance with Afhghanistan and spark a whole new...........

I think I'll go and lie down now!! ohmy.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Oct 21 2004, 08:37 AM)
If anyone ever plays "Several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a pict", it'll probably spark off World War Three. The cave is clearly a Bin Laden reference, while the picts were a pugnacious race of Iberian descent who settled in Scotland.

Therefore, there are links between al-Queada and Scotland which will surely destabalise Britian (given that Blair's main internal rival is Gordon Brown, a Scot). If Blair is overthrown, Brown will take over and may well be proven to be a cave-grooving pict who will tear the US/UKcoalition apart, enter into a new strategic alliance with Afhghanistan and spark a whole new...........

I think I'll go and lie down now!! ohmy.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Yes................ perhaps you should.

Archived