Have we not done this yet? Vote for your favorite Rolling Stones album! "I know it's only rock n' roll, but I LIKE IT!"

Entre_Perpetuo

Which one is...  

20 members have voted

1. 1. you undisputed all time favorite?

• The Rolling Stones
    • 12 x 5
    • The Rolling Stones No. 2
    • Out Of Our Heads
    • December's Children (And Everybody's)
    • Aftermath
    • Between The Buttons
    • Their Satanic Majesties Request
    • Beggars Banquet
    • Let It Bleed
    • Sticky Fingers
    • Exile On Main St.
    • Goats Head Soup
    • It's Only Rock 'n Roll
    • Black And Blue
    • Some Girls
    • Emotional Rescue
    • Tattoo You
    • Under Cover
    • Dirty Work
    • Steel Wheels
    • Voodoo Lounge
    • Bridges To Babylon
    • A Bigger Bang
    • Blue & Lonesome

Sorry for not including live albums or both versions of the early ones, but there are just so many, I think the 25 official studio albums will suffice. Which is your favorite?

Mine is most likely Let It Bleed. That said, Exile, Sticky, and Some Girls would all be close behind, with Tattoo rounding out a nice top 5.

• Like 1

Great idea for a poll Entre.

For me it goes Exile, then Let it Bleed, then Sticky Fingers, then Goats Head Soup, then Some Girls. Beggars' Banquet just misses the top 5.

I knew you'd like it! :D

• Like 1

I only have one of their albums. It was the one with the greatest hits. Surprisingly, my favorite track wasn't even sung by Mick. It's was Keith Richards's song Can't Be Seen. My 2nd favorite was Factory Girl. I actually worked in a factory for a few months in the shipping department. Edited by Boots
  • Like 1

Goats Head Soup, Some Girls, Beggar's Banquet, Let it Bleed, Sticky Fingers. Hot Rocks and Fazed Cookies, Flowers and ER not in any particular order...
  • Like 1

Great idea for a poll Entre.

For me it goes Exile, then Let it Bleed, then Sticky Fingers, then Goats Head Soup, then Some Girls. Beggars' Banquet just misses the top 5.

I knew you'd like it! :D

I'll also speak up for a few albums that don't get as much love:

Emotional Rescue, Steel Wheels and A Bigger Bang are all albums I really enjoy.

• Like 2

Goats Head Soup, Some Girls, Beggar's Banquet, Let it Bleed, Sticky Fingers. Hot Rocks and Fazed Cookies, Flowers and ER not in any particular order...

Hot Rocks and Fazed Cookies and Flowers should be albums you love if you like the Stones. They're greatest hits compilations. :D

I have all those three now. :hail:

• Like 1

I'll bump this one.

Looks like Librarian voted for about 5 different albums, which indicates that the multiple choice feature was engaged. That's odd because the title of the poll says "undisputed" favourite.

I've always wondered if anyone takes advantage of it when I turn that option on. Question answered!

I'll bump this one.

Looks like Librarian voted for about 5 different albums, which indicates that the multiple choice feature was engaged. That's odd because the title of the poll says "undisputed" favourite.

I've always wondered if anyone takes advantage of it when I turn that option on. Question answered!

In that case ...

I'll bump this one.

In that case ...

Multi Girl!