Putting This Here! "Trailer Park Boys" Are On Tour! Who's Going? I AM! BUBBLES!

RUSHHEAD666

I am so excited! The Trailer Park Boys are coming to Oakland on December 3 2017! I just bought a ticket!

Are any of you other Rush Freaks interested? Are you going????

Watching the "Trailer Park Boys" movie now! It's been years!!!

It withstands the test of time!!!

RUSH SIGHTINGS AND SOUNDS EVERYWHERE!!!

I will be that dork.

I will go to the show in a Rush shirt.

Heck weren't there Bubbles sightings in the LA FORUM parking lot before the very last RUSH show ever?

• Like 3

Lahey and Randy are coming (Richmond, VA) in October. Have seen Ricky/Julian/Bubbles twice.

AWESOME!!!

WOW! Twice!!! It must be an amazing show!!! I have no idea what to expect. I'M PUMPED! CAPS ON! LOL!

You can check out the live shows on Netflix. I think one is in Dublin and one is in Texas. They really weren't all that great but it was fun being with them live. Both times I was dressed up as Ricky. I'll try to figure out how to put a pic in this thread. And both times I got drunk as f*** and made sure to smoke a little dope. Luckily we walked to the hotel for the DC show and took uber when I saw them in Durham, NC.

The first time at the DC show, I bought the meet and greet thing for 50 bucks where you waited around after the show and then you got to go up on stage with them and get shit signed. I brought with me the typical trailer park bottom of the 2 liter bottle turned into a cup and my mini hockey stirrer stick. The problem was that they were not in character for the meet and greet. I wanted to hang with Ricky. I had no desire to hang with Rob. Under my Ricky houndstooth shirt, I had on my Caress Of Steel shirt. Had a brief Rush conversation with Mike. But being drunk, can't remember too much of what he had to say other than my favorite Rush albums were pretty much his (COS - MP).

• Like 3

Lahey and Randy are coming (Richmond, VA) in October. Have seen Ricky/Julian/Bubbles twice.

AWESOME!!!

WOW! Twice!!! It must be an amazing show!!! I have no idea what to expect. I'M PUMPED! CAPS ON! LOL!

You can check out the live shows on Netflix. I think one is in Dublin and one is in Texas. They really weren't all that great but it was fun being with them live. Both times I was dressed up as Ricky. I'll try to figure out how to put a pic in this thread. And both times I got drunk as f*** and made sure to smoke a little dope. Luckily we walked to the hotel for the DC show and took uber when I saw them in Durham, NC.

The first time at the DC show, I bought the meet and greet thing for 50 bucks where you waited around after the show and then you got to go up on stage with them and get shit signed. I brought with me the typical trailer park bottom of the 2 liter bottle turned into a cup and my mini hockey stirrer stick. The problem was that they were not in character for the meet and greet. I wanted to hang with Ricky. I had no desire to hang with Rob. Under my Ricky houndstooth shirt, I had on my Caress Of Steel shirt. Had a brief Rush conversation with Mike. But being drunk, can't remember too much of what he had to say other than my favorite Rush albums were pretty much his (COS - MP).

Amazing stories!! Yes! Please post a pic if you can! You are a diehard! Love it! Hey! I think 50 bucks is a steal to meet those guys!!! Well done!!!

You rule! I have a Caress Of Steel shirt! I might wear that one to the show! Just for YOU!

• Like 1

I live about an hour from Halifax where they shoot some of the Swearnet shows... and I got to know John Dunsworth quite well... I was invited to his 70th B Day party last year and he invited me to do a show with him and Pat Roach (Randy) on their Swearnet Channel... "The Jim Lahey Show and Randy." I've done a lot of TV in my life, but that was one of the funniest days of shooting I've ever had. Ended up in a big scrap of course... Ended up choking Mr Lahey and throwing a cheeseburger at Randy... hit him in the gut. Those guys really are nuts!
  • Like 2

Heck weren't there Bubbles sightings in the LA FORUM parking lot before the very last RUSH show ever?

Yep, he was there.

http://i.imgur.com/nN2TVBB.jpg

http://www.cheatsheet.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Screen-Shot-2016-10-17-at-10.46.48-AM-e1476726448438.jpg

:LOL:

I can't wait for it to rain on my Audi this winter so I can scoop up some rain water into a plastic cup and add some KOOL AID to it. LOL!

I LOVE "KOOL AID!"

Signed,

ACCEPT

Seriously!

If you humans who waste your time reading my crap then you need to listen to me. GET THE NEW ACCEPT!

I DON'T EVEN THINK DUCK HAS IT YET!!!

The Japanese first pressing comes with a T SHIRT!

JAPAN KNOWS HOW TO ROCK!