Wish me luck (or don't)

The Analog Grownup

So, today I began my 3 months internship as a web developer. I will work with Umbraco and .NET programming and after the 3 months, I'm going to write my bachelor thesis, and then I'm done and ready to conquer the world.

I might not have time to be here as much, and maybe you don't even care - I feel a little silly writing this - but I wanted to let you know. I had a little hiatus and recently came back. But it's going to be hard not checking in all the time, but I need to focus on working and make my bachelor thesis the best I can.

:)

• Like 18

So, today I began my 3 months internship as a web developer. I will work with Umbraco and .NET programming and after the 3 months, I'm going to write my bachelor thesis, and then I'm done and ready to conquer the world.

I might not have time to be here as much, and maybe you don't even care - I feel a little silly writing this - but I wanted to let you know. I had a little hiatus and recently came back. But it's going to be hard not checking in all the time, but I need to focus on working and make my bachelor thesis the best I can.

Best of luck to you ! It's been nice to have you back- hopefully you can check in once in awhile and let us know how things are going. It sounds like a busy time but how exciting- to be at the start of your adult career! :cheers: They are lucky to have you- good luck and put up a graduation photo sometime! (Is there a ceremony after you finish your thesis in Denmark?)

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

All the best AG, and while I wouldn't know the difference between Umbraco and Umberto Lenzi ( ok, maybe I would ), I'm sure you'll do great ..

I'm grateful to all the motivated people like yourself who got this great thing called the web up and running and always improving !!

• Like 2

Pretty soon we can start our own village. :)

All we need now is a doctor and nurse. We already have a dentist, several lawyers, a retired school teacher, a librarian, several musicians, comedians, and a sundry assortment of other wastrels talented folk.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

Interesting, I didn't know that a bachelor's degree required writing a thesis there.

Best of luck to you!

• Like 2

Luck? You don't need no stinkin' luck!!

You gots the skills, the smarts,......you WILL succeed! :ebert:

• Like 2