The 2017-18 NFL thread

laughedatbytime

Has Brady gone more days without a Super Bowl victory than the Dolphins franchise has gone months without a Super Bowl victory?

Yep. Even if you accept the ones he's won as legitimate..

Ridiculous.

Yeah, probably. But most of New England would say they were.

I see Brady is listed as questionable on the injury report. Considering he was listed as probable on the injury report for an ungodly number of weeks when there was nothing wrong with him I don't really buy it (or anything else that comes from the New England crime family), but let's suppose for a second that's true.

If so, you have to believe Belicheat wants out of there as soon as possible. It's not like Brady was the best QB on the team when he was healthy, but if he's subpar that's even more true. Obviously, with Belicheat being the soulless, calculating guy he is, he won't be able to abide working for someone who puts personal considerations ahead of winning.

Then again, according to Brady's Svengali, he can't possibly be hurt. That's for the weak willed and non flexible. Brady's fine. I'm sure of it.

From reports, he has four stitches on a knuckle of his throwing hand. And to say he wasn't the best QB on his team is a totally asinine thing to say. What does he have? Is it 26 or 28 playoff wins?? Get off it already.

He's the best QB on his team ever since Kraft forced Belicheat to trade the one that was. To Belicheat's regret.

According to our resident Boston homer, Brady couldn't even beat a mediocre SEC team a few weeks ago with a team of professional players.

Talk about Skip!! You are out of your f***ing mind on this issue.

:heart: :kisshug: :mwah: :rose:

Believe what you want. You'll wince every single time Brady is mentioned as the greatest QB of all time.

It’s Montana or him. My favorite Montana SB win was SB 19. God, that was so long ago.

• Like 1

I see Brady is listed as questionable on the injury report. Considering he was listed as probable on the injury report for an ungodly number of weeks when there was nothing wrong with him I don't really buy it (or anything else that comes from the New England crime family), but let's suppose for a second that's true.

If so, you have to believe Belicheat wants out of there as soon as possible. It's not like Brady was the best QB on the team when he was healthy, but if he's subpar that's even more true. Obviously, with Belicheat being the soulless, calculating guy he is, he won't be able to abide working for someone who puts personal considerations ahead of winning.

Then again, according to Brady's Svengali, he can't possibly be hurt. That's for the weak willed and non flexible. Brady's fine. I'm sure of it.

From reports, he has four stitches on a knuckle of his throwing hand. And to say he wasn't the best QB on his team is a totally asinine thing to say. What does he have? Is it 26 or 28 playoff wins?? Get off it already.

He's the best QB on his team ever since Kraft forced Belicheat to trade the one that was. To Belicheat's regret.

According to our resident Boston homer, Brady couldn't even beat a mediocre SEC team a few weeks ago with a team of professional players.

Believe what you want. You'll wince every single time Brady is mentioned as the greatest QB of all time.

It’s Montana or him. My favorite Montana SB win was SB 19. God, that was so long ago.

I'd throw Staubach in the mix because he didn't enter the league until he was nearly thirty.

Has Brady gone more days without a Super Bowl victory than the Dolphins franchise has gone months without a Super Bowl victory?

More than 528 days?

Never trust a lawyer with math.

• Like 1

I'd throw Staubach in the mix because he didn't enter the league until he was nearly thirty.

He’s top 10. Maybe even 5. Montana and Tom are on a different level though.

Ridiculous.

Yeah, probably. But most of New England would say they were.

Let it go and see the truth.
  • Like 1

They obviously didn’t take the Dolphins seriously. But, then again, who does?

Yeah, Belicheat is known for looking past his next opponent.

F KRAFT! F BELLICHEAT! F BRADY!!!! F THE NINERS WITH JIMMY G!!!

I'm praying to Neil Peart's God that the Patriots LOSE!

THE FUKKIN TUCK RULE STILL BURNS IN MY INSIPID SAD SOUL!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

The rule actually helped your team in the long run. The Steelers and Rams would have kicked the sh*t out of the Raiders. Like the Bucs did the next year.

The rule actually helped your team in the long run. The Steelers and Rams would have kicked the sh*t out of the Raiders. Like the Bucs did the next year.

Nah, the Steelers and Rams weren't all that tough, it just seems so because the Steelers held the Patsies scoreless with their young QB in the game, and the Rams held him to less than 100 yds passing in the first 58 minutes and only 145 overall.

Nah, the Steelers and Rams weren't all that tough, it just seems so because the Steelers held the Patsies scoreless with their young QB in the game, and the Rams held him to less than 100 yds passing in the first 58 minutes and only 145 overall.

How did the Dolphins make out in the playoffs that year?

How have the Dolphins made out in the playoffs in the 21st century?

How have the Dolphins made out in the playoffs since Nixon was president?

I'm subject to the same net neutrality horror you are, but I'm guessing you can still access Google.

• Like 2

I'm subject to the same net neutrality horror you are, but I'm guessing you can still access Google.

I laughed out loud.

• Like 2

Gronk takes a cheap shot to the temple. That penalty, followed by pass interference leads to a Patriots TD!

Lead is cut to 4... :)

19 on 11 always wins. There's no need to play the second half.

• Like 1

When Eli Manning considers you his bitch, you are out of that conversation.

Gronk takes a cheap shot to the temple. That penalty, followed by pass interference leads to a Patriots TD!

Last two minutes of that half were so sketchy....delay of game called at end of the play? after a timeout?

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=8173930
  • Like 2

Could it be???

A f***ing joke, 100%.

RNB is going to come on here and say they deserved it. But if he wants to maintain a shred of credibility he wont