The 2017-18 NFL thread

laughedatbytime

26907316_10100185274636390_1204095110663865183_n.jpg?oh=60679023ed3ea7d374b3d904db7b4ecf&oe=5AFB0F8E

I'm not your teammate

I'm not your friend

I am something that you'll never comprehend

No need to worry

No need to cry

I'm your messiah and you're the reason why

'Cuz you - I would duck for you, yeah

Oh Diggs, if you want me to

You - I would duck for you

:P :P :P

I'm hoping for a Vikings/Patriots superbowl.

Jags may be the scariest team left in the playoffs.

I would love to see the Vikings win at home and in doing so, just annihilate the Patriots. Brady gets sacked 6 times and throws 3 interceptions. For good measure, maybe 1 of the Viking's linebackers could run head long into Bill in the first quarter and take him out until next season.

I know Keenum is playing well but I don't think a Keenum vs. Brady match up is advantageous for the Vikings in the Super Bowl. Then again, the Vikings are playing some pretty damn good defense and are well coached. It sure was discouraging watching two ex-Dallas coordinators coaching against each other in the playoffs. We're screwed until Jerry dies.
  • Like 1

I would love to see the Vikings win at home and in doing so, just annihilate the Patriots. Brady gets sacked 6 times and throws 3 interceptions. For good measure, maybe 1 of the Viking's linebackers could run head long into Bill in the first quarter and take him out until next season.

I know Keenum is playing well but I don't think a Keenum vs. Brady match up is advantageous for the Vikings in the Super Bowl. Then again, the Vikings are playing some pretty damn good defense and are well coached. It sure was discouraging watching two ex-Dallas coordinators coaching against each other in the playoffs. We're screwed until Jerry dies.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

I think the Vikings are going to win the NFC, though.

Getting annihilated (or annihilating teams) in the Super Bowl hasn't really been part of the Brady era, so I'd be surprised to see that.

I would think hitting Belichick on purpose would bring with it a penalty. Why give the Patriots help moving the ball? I mean, they're not sh*tbums like, say, the Dolphins. Their offense is pretty good on it own.

Nobody said anything about hitting him on purpose (although I wouldn't care about that either). Just a guy running all out to make a play and being close to the sidelines or maybe stumbling and plowing into the Cheater in Charge.

Oh. Well, seeing as I’ve never seen that happen in any NFL game before (a linebacker hitting the head coach), you probably shouldn’t hold out hope for that to happen fortuitously, either.

Damn you sound like Mr.Spock there. :LOL:

Getting annihilated (or annihilating teams) in the Super Bowl hasn't really been part of the Brady era, so I'd be surprised to see that.

I would think hitting Belichick on purpose would bring with it a penalty. Why give the Patriots help moving the ball? I mean, they're not sh*tbums like, say, the Dolphins. Their offense is pretty good on it own.

Nobody said anything about hitting him on purpose (although I wouldn't care about that either). Just a guy running all out to make a play and being close to the sidelines or maybe stumbling and plowing into the Cheater in Charge.

Oh. Well, seeing as I’ve never seen that happen in any NFL game before (a linebacker hitting the head coach), you probably shouldn’t hold out hope for that to happen fortuitously, either.

It happened to Dan Devine in 1971, I think. Packers Giants. Not sure if it was an LB, though.

It really doesn't matter who would do it, but a linebacker would have a good combination of speed and size and would be likely to be over that way more so than a lineman.

It was an offensive lineman who hit Devine, Bob Hyland, who went to BC.

Prince is my least favorite thing about being Minnesotan.

I'd think the unbearable winters would be more so.

Followed by the lutefisk and dishes covered in mayonnaise.

Uh, yeah...all of that sucks.

I'll listen to Prince all day over Bob Dylan.

Prince is my least favorite thing about being Minnesotan.

I'd think the unbearable winters would be more so.

Followed by the lutefisk and dishes covered in mayonnaise.

Uh, yeah...all of that sucks.

I'll listen to Prince all day over Bob Dylan.

I agree, I'm making bets this weekend and my money is on the Jags. I think this is one of the worst Patriots team trying to get to the SB. The Patriots have just been plain lucky so far this season but I do wish them well the 4th team out BEANTOWN HUB.

It happened to Dan Devine in 1971, I think. Packers Giants. Not sure if it was an LB, though.

It really doesn't matter who would do it, but a linebacker would have a good combination of speed and size and would be likely to be over that way more so than a lineman.

It was an offensive lineman who hit Devine, Bob Hyland, who went to BC.

Which proves how smart he must have been.

70bvYRxb_normal.jpgAlex Flanagan

@Alex_Flanagan

#saints Rookie safety Marcus Williams feel to his knees on his way to locker room after his missed tackle cost saints the game and then inside the locker cried with his head in his hands.

5:38 PM - Jan 14, 2018

:(

He had not expected the Vikings to take a knee on the PAT. He tried hard to help them beat the spread, but they refused his gift. He lost a bundle of money on that, which is why he was crying.

What's scary is that you might actually believe that...

Brady sidelined at practice today. No snaps, hands hidden in mysterious red gloves. Will the Golden One play Sunday?!?

Hopefully, they're not Isotoners, he's not worthy enough to wear them.

This is typical Patriot misdirection.

• Like 1

Brady sidelined at practice today. No snaps, hands hidden in mysterious red gloves. Will the Golden One play Sunday?!?

Hopefully, they're not Isotoners, he's not worthy enough to wear them.

This is typical Patriot misdirection.

Yes. Isotoners are only to be given by mediocre QBs who play in one Super Bowl, get blown out, and never make it back.

• Like 1

I see Brady is listed as questionable on the injury report. Considering he was listed as probable on the injury report for an ungodly number of weeks when there was nothing wrong with him I don't really buy it (or anything else that comes from the New England crime family), but let's suppose for a second that's true.

If so, you have to believe Belicheat wants out of there as soon as possible. It's not like Brady was the best QB on the team when he was healthy, but if he's subpar that's even more true. Obviously, with Belicheat being the soulless, calculating guy he is, he won't be able to abide working for someone who puts personal considerations ahead of winning.

Then again, according to Brady's Svengali, he can't possibly be hurt. That's for the weak willed and non flexible. Brady's fine. I'm sure of it.

I see Brady is listed as questionable on the injury report. Considering he was listed as probable on the injury report for an ungodly number of weeks when there was nothing wrong with him I don't really buy it (or anything else that comes from the New England crime family), but let's suppose for a second that's true.

If so, you have to believe Belicheat wants out of there as soon as possible. It's not like Brady was the best QB on the team when he was healthy, but if he's subpar that's even more true. Obviously, with Belicheat being the soulless, calculating guy he is, he won't be able to abide working for someone who puts personal considerations ahead of winning.

Then again, according to Brady's Svengali, he can't possibly be hurt. That's for the weak willed and non flexible. Brady's fine. I'm sure of it.

From reports, he has four stitches on a knuckle of his throwing hand. And to say he wasn't the best QB on his team is a totally asinine thing to say. What does he have? Is it 26 or 28 playoff wins?? Get off it already.

From reports, he has four stitches on a knuckle of his throwing hand. And to say he wasn't the best QB on his team is a totally asinine thing to say. What does he have? Is it 26 or 28 playoff wins?? Get off it already.

He's the best QB on his team ever since Kraft forced Belicheat to trade the one that was. To Belicheat's regret.

According to our resident Boston homer, Brady couldn't even beat a mediocre SEC team a few weeks ago with a team of professional players.

He's the best QB on his team ever since Kraft forced Belicheat to trade the one that was. To Belicheat's regret.

According to our resident Boston homer, Brady couldn't even beat a mediocre SEC team a few weeks ago with a team of professional players.

Talk about Skip!! You are out of your f***ing mind on this issue.

:heart: :kisshug: :mwah: :rose:

They obviously didn’t take the Dolphins seriously. But, then again, who does?

Yeah, Belicheat is known for looking past his next opponent.

• Like 1

Believe what you want. You'll wince every single time Brady is mentioned as the greatest QB of all time.
  • Like 1

Believe what you want. You'll wince every single time Brady is mentioned as the greatest QB of all time.

Kinda like I wince when I hear someone say they think Oprah would make a great President.

• Like 1

Huh???? How many Super Bowl victories later?? I do think the Jags have a chance this week though. Call it a passing of the torch. Even if it is for a short time.

Has Brady gone more days without a Super Bowl victory than the Dolphins franchise has gone months without a Super Bowl victory?

Yep. Even if you accept the ones he's won as legitimate..

Huh???? How many Super Bowl victories later?? I do think the Jags have a chance this week though. Call it a passing of the torch. Even if it is for a short time.

It was a sarcastic response to a nonsensical supposition.