How tall are you?

Lorraine

Close enough to 6' but my son is 6'6" if that matters. From my observations over the years a great question for male Rush fans is how bald are you? Lol. Pretty thin on top over here...

Well, I'm becoming increasingly a Rush fan :LOL:

• Like 1

Danish men are the fifth tallest people in the world with an average of 5'93". I'm above average with 6'25". My weight is 186 lbs which gives me a body mass index of 23.

I'm a lean mean cooking machine!

I've got a BMI of TMI, but am healthy and happy. :D

• Like 1

Danish men are the fifth tallest people in the world with an average of 5'93". I'm above average with 6'25". My weight is 186 lbs which gives me a body mass index of 23.

I've got a BMI of TMI, but am healthy and happy. :D

BMI is only half the truth. There is so much more to it :D

How tall?

In a vertical or horizontal sense?

Vertical

6'4"

Big boy.

We have quite a few here your height.

That's what prompted this thread.

What is it about Rush male fans that many are so tall?

We're not. A tall dude is more likely to share how tall he is than a short dude is to share how short he is.

More than half the male replies in here are 6' & taller. But I'd bet not even 40% of us are at least 6'.

In comic book terms, I'm as short as this guy looks and is:

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bd/d6/da/bdd6da1cd77e5a7793e28e3628654c20.jpg

That's 5'3 to those in the know. :blaze:

Does that mean that if somebody played you in a movie, they'd cast someone 6'2"? ;)

I like Jackman well enough. He's a good looking guy, decent actor but I think Keitel would suit Wolverine...er, me better.

• Like 1

You're getting bigger pal ! ;)

6'2" tall and weighing a around 155-160 pounds. I have held that weight the last ten years and now I'm 30. I can eat whatever I want, I don't get fat. When I was younger it bothered me that I was so skinny, so I would eat everything I could but I could only get up to 176 pounds and that was by heavy drinking too. Now I have settled with the fact that I will always be tall and skinny, but now I dress to enhance that and sometimes workout to tone my body.

• Like 1

6'2" tall and weighing a around 155-160 pounds. I have held that weight the last ten years and now I'm 30. I can eat whatever I want, I don't get fat. When I was younger it bothered me that I was so skinny, so I would eat everything I could but I could only get up to 176 pounds and that was by heavy drinking too. Now I have settled with the fact that I will always be tall and skinny, but now I dress to enhance that and sometimes workout to tone my body.

Yeah, the evidence sits right at the waist :oops:

Curiosity got me buying a scale today, and I got my weight off by 9 lbs. I'm actually 195 lbs. Maybe it's time to train my self discipline.

Curiosity got me buying a scale today, and I got my weight off by 9 lbs. I'm actually 195 lbs. Maybe it's time to train my self discipline.

Do you still ride your bike a lot? ...or am I confusing you with another TRFer?

:unsure:

I did use to so it could be me you're thinking of. Honestly I don't ride it as much anymore which is not good. I have been going to the gym though lifting weights.

I did use to so it could be me you're thinking of. Honestly I don't ride it as much anymore which is not good. I have been going to the gym though lifting weights.

Yeah, it was you I was thinking of. I remember you had been doing some pretty good rides.

Yeah, it was you I was thinking of. I remember you had been doing some pretty good rides.

I really should be going before the summer ends.