XM Satellite

tomhealey

Hi all, it's been a while. I'm sure this was discussed previously, but I couldn't find a thread on point. Through a variety of circumstances, I'll be driving a rental car for two months that comes with XM Satellite. I've never had satellite radio before. What channels give me the best odds of hearing Rush, particularly songs other than the ones I hear on the local classic rock stations?
  • Like 1

Hi all, it's been a while. I'm sure this was discussed previously, but I couldn't find a thread on point. Through a variety of circumstances, I'll be driving a rental car for two months that comes with XM Satellite. I've never had satellite radio before. What channels give me the best odds of hearing Rush, particularly songs other than the ones I hear on the local classic rock stations?

Ozzy's Boneyard and Deep Tracks are the stations I mostly hear :rush: played.

Edited by JohnRogers
  • Like 5

Classic Rewind

Classic Vinyl

Deep Tracks

They might play the bands you hear on terrestrial radio but you'll hear songs that are not played on terrestrial radio.

• Like 1

Classic Rewind

Classic Vinyl

Deep Tracks

They might play the bands you hear on terrestrial radio but you'll hear songs that are not played on terrestrial radio.

last year when i was driving to san antonio,they played a lot of RUSH on deep tracks.heard the live version of 2112 from ATWA STAGE

Thanks to all. I've probably put in 30 hours of windshield time with XM, and I've had some good luck hearing Rush. Following four of the stations: Classic Rewind, Classic Vinyl, Deep Tracks, and Ozzie's Boneyard. Most of what I heard was the biggest hits (Limelight, TSOR, TS), but there was a few more rare tracks. But then, there was father's day. I agreed to meet my brother at my dad's gravesite, as we buried dad last December, and this was our first father's day without him. I do not believe in the paranormal, but dammit if Afterimage didn't come on just as I arrived at the cemetery. As I say, I'm convinced it was coincidence and nothing more. But a pretty incredible coincidence.