Roll the Bones tracks?

Texas King

Roll the Bones tracks?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Top 3 tracks on RTB?

2. 2. Filler tracks on RTB?

Top 3 are Dreamline, Bravado & Roll The Bones

Won't call 'em filler tracks, but I'm not that fond of Face Up, Heresy, Neurotica & You Bet Your Life

Best: Bravado, Roll The Bones, Ghost Of A Chance (Dreamline is very close)

Filler (and only weak songs): Face Up, Neurotica, You Bet Your Life

I LOVE all of these songs

All except for one, I do too.

Really bizarrely...my loathing for Face Up, Neurotica and YBYL has dropped...I can tolerate all three when I play the album!

• Like 2

Really bizarrely...my loathing for Face Up, Neurotica and YBYL has dropped...I can tolerate all three when I play the album!

Oh, that last one...I can't say the same.

But the first nine are great!

Oh, that last one...I can't say the same.

But the first nine are great!

I can agree. Face Up and Neurotica I could live without but the other seven are great without question! I really love this album. It's a fantastic pop rock album, and I find myself returning to it more than any other Rush album these days.

• Like 1

Haven't we done this one? Seems like we have.

HVent seen anything truly new here in some time.

Yeah but I'm talking in the last couple of weeks or so.

I can't! I still loathe them! :LOL:

But yeah, those are the fillers that I picked.

Best 3: Bravado, Dreamline, Where's My Thing...though I could've easily chosen GoaC instead of Thing

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Haven't we done this one? Seems like we have.

HVent seen anything truly new here in some time.

Yeah but I'm talking in the last couple of weeks or so.

It doesn't matter I guess. We recently received a ton of replies to a thread about some members of rush continuing without others even though we had a couple threads about the same thing on the same page.

LOVE: Neurotica, Face Up, and You Bet Your Life.

Loath: The Big Wheel, Heresy, and Where's My Thing?

Overall though this is an excellent album (6th favourite) with 7 great songs out of 10. One of the strongest RUSH albums and my favourite of the ones released in the 1990s.

I am surprised at how many love this album considering it gets a bashing elsewhere.Really love this album and really not a dud track except maybe Face Up but at least its upbeat and Alex fires up on the solo.

Top 3: Bravado, The Big Wheel, Ghost of A Chance

Filler: Face Up, You Bet Your Life

Are you fuckking kidding me? "Face Up" is filler?

I guess you pay no attention to Neil's drumming on that song. The intro is KILLER! NOT FILLER!!!!!!!

I am with grasbo! This album gets a shitload of HATE from so-called real Rush Fans. Yet they gush all over "Vapor Trails." The St. Anger of Rush albums!

"Roll The Bones" is polished perfection minus that annoying rap section. Alas it was just done for a joke.

You Rush Fruits are so uptight.

Need everything to be so serious all the time.

I saw the "Roll The Bones" Tour four times with Primus opening. Yet many of you fake Rush fans on here rip this record, and you have probably never even seen the band play live! HAHAHAHAHA!

This is the most entertaining Forum on the planet Earth because there are so many fraudulent Rush fans on here and they constantly post how much they know and love about a band that they have never seen or the ones that think RUSH will tour again.

If RUSH ever does tour again you better be making at least 300000 USD a year gross to afford a ticket.

If RUSH ever does play again I am willing to beat it will be in Toronto for a benefit show.

Better save "The Big Money" you phonies who have never seen them yet actually type in your opinion about this band.

Your opinion means nothing to me.

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one." Glad I am an asshole too. I am nothing to the RUSH WORLD. I've met wonderful people around this globe who have seen RUSH 151 times!!!!

I never saw the first decade of RUSH live! Oh well! THANKS MOM AND DAD! HAHAHAHA!

"ROLL THE BONES" IS A GREAT RECORD!

"FACE UP" ASS DOWN HATERS!

Signed,

Andrew Dice Clay

I bet most of you who read this have no clue about my wit.

No wonder you think I'm on meth and Budweiser. LOL!!

If you drink Bud you get wiser!

HAHA!

"Animals" playing now.

"PIGS" IN ZEN,

Love,

Jane's Addiction

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Top 3: Bravado, The Big Wheel, Ghost of A Chance

Filler: Face Up, You Bet Your Life

Are you fuckking kidding me? "Face Up" is filler?

I guess you pay no attention to Neil's drumming on that song. The intro is KILLER! NOT FILLER!!!!!!!

I am with grasbo! This album gets a shitload of HATE from so-called real Rush Fans. Yet they gush all over "Vapor Trails." The St. Anger of Rush albums!

"Roll The Bones" is polished perfection minus that annoying rap section. Alas it was just done for a joke.

You Rush Fruits are so uptight.

Need everything to be so serious all the time.

I saw the "Roll The Bones" Tour four times with Primus opening. Yet many of you fake Rush fans on here rip this record, and you have probably never even seen the band play live! HAHAHAHAHA!

This is the most entertaining Forum on the planet Earth because there are so many fraudulent Rush fans on here and they constantly post how much they know and love about a band that they have never seen or the ones that think RUSH will tour again.

If RUSH ever does tour again you better be making at least 300000 USD a year gross to afford a ticket.

If RUSH ever does play again I am willing to beat it will be in Toronto for a benefit show.

Better save "The Big Money" you phonies who have never seen them yet actually type in your opinion about this band.

Your opinion means nothing to me.

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one." Glad I am an asshole too. I am nothing to the RUSH WORLD. I've met wonderful people around this globe who have seen RUSH 151 times!!!!

I never saw the first decade of RUSH live! Oh well! THANKS MOM AND DAD! HAHAHAHA!

"ROLL THE BONES" IS A GREAT RECORD!

"FACE UP" ASS DOWN HATERS!

Signed,

Andrew Dice Clay

I bet most of you who read this have no clue about my wit.

No wonder you think I'm on meth and Budweiser. LOL!!

If you drink Bud you get wiser!

HAHA!

"Animals" playing now.

"PIGS" IN ZEN,

Love,

Jane's Addiction

Is Bones better than every Rush album that followed it?

I am surprised at how many love this album considering it gets a bashing elsewhere.Really love this album and really not a dud track except maybe Face Up but at least its upbeat and Alex fires up on the solo.

I like Face Up as a straight ahead rocker.
  • Like 1

So many tracks on this one that hit me in a middle-of-the-road type way. I love Ghost of a Chance, but most other tracks I can take or leave. Heresy is under-aporecuated, I think, as it really captured a moment in history and the global sentiment around it. Much like the Scorpions' Wind of Change.
  • Like 1