Favorite Portion of Natural Science?

MrMiltonBanana

Which is it?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Which is it?

• I Tide Pools
    • II Hyperspace
    • III Permanent Waves

i voted for tidal pools, but really this question i cannot vote on properly because i like all of it and use "art as expression" on my business cards.

I love the whole song!!

I especially like the interplay right after, "Open and Strong!!"

I`d love for them to play that for longer than they did. I`d like to hear each of them build on their induvidual parts. ie...I`d like Neil to play some of his tasteful, Subdivisions style ride work after the triplet ride section. and so on....

Ya`ll take care

I have to go with the last part - Permanent Waves.

To me, the song gets increasingly better as it moves along... and it's great to start with!

III Permanent Waves. It is the climax of the album. I am bummed out that they edited it and also added to "The Wheels within wheels" part of

"Tide Pools".

I feel it was better as originally done and a mistake to edit it as they did. I don't know why they did this. I don't recall them editing another song of theirs as such and found it highly out of character.

Hmm.... Tide Pools is a good overture.... but I voted Hyperspace because it was so exciting and awesome... Permanent Waves was a good portion too. 2.gif common001.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif